looking for guide

22 minutes ago, thistownneedsguns said:

hello,

do you know any good guide for hamlet?

ive watched some youtube videos but they were not that great .. just introductions of the new characters and not much deep knowledge about the world

a Guide for Hamlet cannot be made until the DLC is finished properly, it lacks a lot of content which is being added very slowly and content is being changed as well which prevents most guides from being useful after a certain update.

most DS Youtubers already noticed this and thus are not making any guides unti HAM becomes fully stable and consistent.

This guide helped me a lot in hamlet 

7 hours ago, MWY said:

it lacks a lot of content which is being added very slowly and content is being changed as well which prevents most guides from being useful after a certain update.

Didn’t devs said they finished the DLC and have no plans for new contents?

9 hours ago, Alexias said:

This guide helped me a lot in hamlet 

Didn’t devs said they finished the DLC and have no plans for new contents?

Hey! Our very own Jazzy! He's got a YouTube channel with a series currently going with Wagstaff. You can pick a lot up from him by watching his series in general.

although Hamlet isn't completed in my mind

honestly, explore and discover the tricks by your own is way more fun than others telling you how the tricks work

a little examples

Spoiler

petal can be traded with florists, but putting them on ground, any citizens would eat them and poop which is faster and more efficiency

Spoiler

stay in the interior during dusk/night doesn't reduce your sanity

you may find cave&shop comfortable without slanty shanty that costed 50 oincs

Spoiler

put nectar in honey chest, after 48 seconds they turn into honey

Spoiler

if you find pillar in ruin with Suspicious Cracks, mining the pillar can open the crack

there are more and more tricks 

8 hours ago, gghhrr said:

put nectar in honey chest, after 48 seconds they turn into honey

leave the honey in and it stays forever fresh.

8 hours ago, gghhrr said:

petal can be traded with florists, but putting them on ground, any citizens would eat them and poop which is faster and more efficiency

yea tahts nice but the trick at all isnt so efficiency. for coins just cut hedges. evrything else is just wasting time. also the idols are a big waste of time and inventory space

3 hours ago, BeliarBAD said:

yea tahts nice but the trick at all isnt so efficiency. for coins just cut hedges. evrything else is just wasting time. also the idols are a big waste of time and inventory space

you can get a lots of petals in early game, and citizens may produce poop everyday, you can get quick start for fuel, farming, oincs

hedge is optional huge income later, however they takes really long time to grow, the crafted one gonna take foreever to grow 

trading clippings also take LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooong and boring time if you didn't install the mod

9 hours ago, gghhrr said:

you can get a lots of petals in early game, and citizens may produce poop everyday, you can get quick start for fuel, farming, oincs

hedge is optional huge income later, however they takes really long time to grow, the crafted one gonna take foreever to grow 

trading clippings also take LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooong and boring time if you didn't install the mod

yea but i never did this with the petals. it was never necessary and i never have time at the beginning for it

On 8/1/2019 at 11:23 PM, gghhrr said:

You can't mine suspicious cracks.  You need to 

Spoiler

either blow them up with gunpowder, or if you are lucky and there are unimportant pillars in the same room, you can mine the pillar.  

Has anyone found a current way to mine suspicious cracks?  

1 hour ago, ucw said:

You can't mine suspicious cracks.  You need to 

Reveal hidden contents

either blow them up with gunpowder, or if you are lucky and there are unimportant pillars in the same room, you can mine the pillar.  

Has anyone found a current way to mine suspicious cracks?  

use anything else that can cause earthquakes.

Archived