Seriously. When...

SpoonyBardIV

...are we going to get Ro Bin transformations? I have a few really good ideas.

Spider Ro Bin - turns Rainforest Trees into Cocooned Trees if he stands by them, maybe for about 10 seconds. Requires 10 Silk in each slot.

Dapper Ro Bin - raises Sanity at 10 per minute. Requires a Tam O’ Shanter in each slot.

If you have any other ideas, post them here. I’m sure I’ll think of more as well.

$10 oinc piece x9= smaller Ro Bin. Because I HATE it when ro bin body is this big in size, blocking chests and items on floor while indoor. I have to push him away everytime. It is annoying.

7 hours ago, Mday said:

$10 oinc piece x9= smaller Ro Bin. Because I HATE it when ro bin body is this big in size, blocking chests and items on floor while indoor. I have to push him away everytime. It is annoying.

I second this, a Purse sized Robin that has extra slots in him but is very smool and makes squeaking sounds, also you could carry him in your inventory like a creature etc.

Armoured Ro-Bin: Requires Alloy in each slot (9 Alloys) he will distract mobs causing them to attack him instead of you and will adsorb tons of damage like Rock Lobster in its armoured form does

Infused Ro-Bin: Require Infused Iron in each slot, (9 Infused Iron) He glows with a small light and can fire a Lazor Beam from his beady eyes at enemies which sets them on fire so you have to be careful (weaker lazers then Iron Hulk ones)

Spoiler

this one will be easy to get if you have bundling wrap and bundle infused iron to prevent it from rotting and get more after fighting the Large Iron Hulk again

Probably never. You guys should probably abandon the idea that there's going to be further meaningful iteration on stuff like this. Simple changes, bug fixes, sure, but considering they just kind of shoved it all out the door at the last minute without hitting some key points of their pre-release roadmap and without a word about it since, I don't think expecting any new content any time soon makes much sense.

I'm just crossing my fingers the bugfixes don't come to a complete halt before they deign to fix the severely broken time tracking issues all over the bug tracker now.

15 minutes ago, Faintly Macabre said:

Probably never. You guys should probably abandon the idea that there's going to be further meaningful iteration on stuff like this. Simple changes, bug fixes, sure, but considering they just kind of shoved it all out the door at the last minute without hitting some key points of their pre-release roadmap and without a word about it since, I don't think expecting any new content any time soon makes much sense.

I'm just crossing my fingers the bugfixes don't come to a complete halt before they deign to fix the severely broken time tracking issues all over the bug tracker now.

do not worry, Klei is quite well known for being....slow in their work but they always bring stuff to the table even after a year or so (SW)

so just suggest what you would like to see a Ro-Bin version of and hopefully they will take the suggestion and make it real...an year later even so.

1bc.png

Archived