Need an Empty World

Like the title says, could someone please post a save of a completely empty world? I need everything to be deleted in it.

...yes it's as simple as that.

I need it for testing, in case you're wondering.

Spoiler

I can't do it myself because my laptop is threatening to combust when I try, and my stomach now has burn marks on it... :wilson_curious:

19 minutes ago, nakomaru said:

Sorry I can't help on my phone, but depending on your needs this custom map is very small and would be easy to delete everything on it, if that's all the space you need.

Unfortunately since @FIXBUGFIXBUGFIX decided to delete everything they've contributed to the forums, I can't use it. :wilson_cry:

Here is an almost empty map. First attempt was a completely empty map, but apparently items falling out of the bottom crashes the game. It's better to leave in at least a row or two to prevent that.

Unpausing after deleting everything and watch all the items (muckroot etc) fall is... interesting.

Empty Map.rar

46 minutes ago, Nightinggale said:

Here is an almost empty map. First attempt was a completely empty map, but apparently items falling out of the bottom crashes the game. It's better to leave in at least a row or two to prevent that.

Unpausing after deleting everything and watch all the items (muckroot etc) fall is... interesting.

Empty Map.rar

Merci beaucoup! :wilson_goodjob:

I can go in and empty everything, and then box it all in now.

I'll be sure to post it here when all's said and done. :D

1 minute ago, watermelen671 said:

You should have a row of tiles on the bottom, because as soon as the asteroids start raining down the game is going to crash.

I know, I just thought you might need one that is TOTALLY empty for some reason. I don't actually use any empty maps. 

Just now, Gracefulmuse said:

I know, I just thought you might need one that is TOTALLY empty for some reason. I don't actually use any empty maps. 

Well true, but I also need it to be stable.

I'm using it for testing stuff, and I'd rather have it crash on me because of something I did, rather than things falling into the void and causing the game to freak out.

Spoiler

Which reminds me, I really do need to try to break the game some more...

ALSO!! PSA: Don't heat things to 10 thousand Kelvin, that's the magic number that causes the game to implode on itself and crash.

1 minute ago, watermelen671 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Which reminds me, I really do need to try to break the game some more...

ALSO!! PSA: Don't heat things to 10 thousand Kelvin, that's the magic number that causes the game to implode on itself and crash.

I am glad to know that is the case. I have had that theory for a while, but I never the willpower to test it. (I had the idea since the max temp you could set with sandbox was 9,999,999 Kelvin).

2 hours ago, nakomaru said:

A couple small tweaks.

1. Removed the gas from the right side of the map.

2. Added a 1 tile neutronium border on all sides.

3. Revealed all of the map.

TestBed.sav

I swear I removed all the gas. 

I actually think there might be an issue (my computer only maybe) But even if I remove ALL the gas, very small amounts appear and start spreading. 

Even opening the save you have posted, results in some carbon dioxide in the top of the map.

I really really wanted a clean map to simply work things out on. It makes for fluid and lucid thinking, for me. The open space is invaluable to reasoning and visualizing what needs to be done. It seems like a simple ask. The dev's can make it, likely, with little effort. It's of tremendous value, to me.

6 hours ago, nakomaru said:

The carbon dioxide at the top is produced by meteors. It shouldn't be within the borders. If so, maybe the borders need to be 2 wide. Maybe a bug with a mod?

It was a bug with a mod. I honestly forgot I had them installed. Thanks!

Archived