Hello wonderful Don't Starve community!

Some of you might remember my 100-day-challenge thread where I had to draw a Don't Starve character for 100 days straight.

Well that turned out to be quite demanding, (especially for a student with a part-time job) so sadly, I eventually stopped doing that challenge. Fret not though, for I have devised a magnificent master plan to work around the stress of having to draw daily - I'm gonna do a weekly drawing instead! Of Wes; the all-time fan-favorite! I'm really looking forward to interacting with this wonderful community again, and diving headfirst into this artistic adventure!

However, this time around I thought it might be fun to give it a little twist... Every week I will find a random adjective and draw a Wes accordingly. I also encourage any artist, aspiring or experienced, to join me in this challenge and post your artwork in this thread.

So without further ado, let's get into it!

Wes-a-week #1

Word of the week is COOL

5ce81f1ce2e8e_Wes1.thumb.png.df322cd82d4d213237233edc4f1fb430.png

I decided to draw a cool thriumphant Wes riding his dapper invisible chopper. Black and white for extra coolness.

Edited by Ninjanemo
  • Like 10
  • Haha 2

On 24.5.2019 at 7:36 PM, ResettePlayer said:

I don't want to put any pressure on you, but I've got a great feeling about this. Eagerly anticipating future weeks!

Hey thanks man, me too :)

Can't wait to see where this goes!

On 25.5.2019 at 4:22 AM, minespatch said:

You could also coincide with the klei art stream challenge if you can, thanks for returning! It's so nice to see you again.

Oh yeah, I just might do that and post it in here! And thanks man, means a lot :)

• Like 2