New to Hamlet, need a few tips

Aalda11

I don’t know if this was mentioned but

You can easily stock pile oinc by crafting razor and trimming hedges, give it to shopkeeper pigs, she doesn’t have limited oinc per day, so you can trim 40 and take 40 oinc in a day.

On 5/24/2019 at 3:52 PM, Rellimarual said:

Drying racks are easier to get up early game than a bird because silk can be tricky until the spider monkeys start infesting more than one or two trees. 

I did not know they infested more trees as the game progressed : O

Pikos are a great way to get morsels, if you want to move them near your base you can catch one with a trap, take him near a tea tree on your base and chase it until it climbs the tree, and that tree will start spawning Pikos REALLY fast

Running around Fountain of Youth durring Pugalisk fight is a great strat as Pugalisk can't really just go through it which gives you those extra few seconds to do something. Although when he starts using his ranged attack this strat won't really work anymore

15 minutes ago, Fozzlebub said:

JESUS CHRIST what day is that?

Uhh...a bit past 200 I think? All the Spider Monkeys kinda just roam from web to web, which is actually cool to watch. I've seen them migrate across the entire plains biome right there before.

5 minutes ago, TheOnlyGuyEver said:

Uhh...a bit past 200 I think? All the Spider Monkeys kinda just roam from web to web, which is actually cool to watch. I've seen them migrate across the entire plains biome right there before.

That does sound really cool! Mannn I need a new heatsink for my gaming computer's processor, I may just suffer through the jank on my slow computer because Hamlet and especially Wagstaff have been calling me.

3 hours ago, Fozzlebub said:

That does sound really cool! Mannn I need a new heatsink for my gaming computer's processor, I may just suffer through the jank on my slow computer because Hamlet and especially Wagstaff have been calling me.

The number of monkeys doesn’t seem to increase, so it gets pretty easy to chop infected trees without attracting their attention.

Archived