Webber Character Refresh

2 hours ago, Alarsin said:

Antchovies? What are those?

image.thumb.png.1f72fe3a37aa49ad5e0b1b358d2d992f.png

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

Antlion's also a ant with cat characteristics.

Actually, the Antlion is an Antlion with Lion(Which count as a cat.) characteristics. 
Antlions and Ants are different creatures, but Antlions spend all their time in the sand and digging and whatnot.

I could actually see spider queen riding as a great perk to have.

Only Webber could do it.

You have to feed it 40 meat (any kind) to tame it.

You need a special “Silky Saddle” to ride one.

You still get the extra spiders during fights.

And it might be powerful but eventually it just turns back into a spider den (you do get the saddle back).

As a side note, a neat idea would be to cage the queens spider den in so you can get your steed back after a while.

10 hours ago, FeagleSnorf said:

I could actually see spider queen riding as a great perk to have.

Only Webber could do it.

You have to feed it 40 meat (any kind) to tame it.

You need a special “Silky Saddle” to ride one.

You still get the extra spiders during fights.

And it might be powerful but eventually it just turns back into a spider den (you do get the saddle back).

As a side note, a neat idea would be to cage the queens spider den in so you can get your steed back after a while.

>"You have to feed it 40 meat"
>"Eventually it just turns back into a spider den"

No. Maybe you can make something like a "Royal Tribute". Once you give it to the spider queen you're allowed to ride it until it turns into a spider den.

Also, queens given this Royal Tribute should wait twice as long before turning into a spider den.

13 hours ago, Canis said:

>"You have to feed it 40 meat"
>"Eventually it just turns back into a spider den"

No. Maybe you can make something like a "Royal Tribute". Once you give it to the spider queen you're allowed to ride it until it turns into a spider den.

Also, queens given this Royal Tribute should wait twice as long before turning into a spider den.

That seems a lot more reasonable and viable than what my taming process was. I really do hope they add this as a feature for Webber now!

Archived