Don't Starve? More like don't go Insane!

eat some meat?catching rabbits and birds is quite easy, and eating cooked meat raising your sanity from 1st day till...your death.and ofc dont forget about sanity raising clothes.

Cooked meat doesn't do enough and sanity raising clothes no longer raise sanity (The Flower hat thing).

Dude, eat cooked morsels. Since they don't recover a lot of hunger, you can eat a few to go full stomach and raise a lot your sanity.Pick flowers. Use top hat ( it DOES increase sanity, but during day only).Kill de Walruses. Their hat is the BEST for sanity.

• Developer

Cooked meat doesn't do enough and sanity raising clothes no longer raise sanity (The Flower hat thing).

What version are you running (press backspace and look in the bottom left corner of the screen)? The dapper clothes sanity indicator should have been fixed in a hotfix late Tuesday. I wonder if your steam is not getting the changes.

What version are you running (press backspace and look in the bottom left corner of the screen)? The dapper clothes sanity indicator should have been fixed in a hotfix late Tuesday. I wonder if your steam is not getting the changes.

Rev. 737792013-02-27_15-56-5016:08:51Also:My Save 3 is labelled Unknown?

Make a Winter Hat! They only take 4 silk and 4 wool, and they keep your head warm while still being really dapper and raising your sanity. Plus they're super adorable.

The winter hat does not raise your sanity. If it does it is so minuscule as not to be effective at all.

The winter hat definitely has a dapperness component. I don't think it's as potent as the top hat, but even with the longer nights, I lost sanity slower during the winter with a winter hat on than I did in the summer with no hat. It's still a net loss, but a very gradual one.