Celestial Altar

Hi there guys, i'm currently overwhelmed with all things going on it s so fun to explore while clueless :D

Anyway i found those 3 celestial altar pieces on the island, the orb, the base and the idol. They act like big statues, not like the celestial orb so they are heavy, but i have not managed to put them together or make any use of them. Was thinking maybe you can craft things at it using moon shards.

Also another interesting thing, when i examine the hot holes with wigfrid, the ones that freeze at night, she says that there s probably a fire beast beneath. Uuuuh

Having read all the new quotes, Wigfrid is clueless and acts like Norse gods are responsible for all this.

You are right about the Altar pieces, but they need to be assembled upon an energy source. 

Spoiler Alert:

Spoiler

It’s one of the Celestial Fissures

The Celestial Altar kinda resembles the Moon Rock Idol. They both have these little raised arms and faceted "faces", and little horns? Are these little aliens trying to talk to us?!

And the round thing in the Celestial Altar looks like a Celestial Orb. I wonder what would happen if you brought one to the Lunar Island?

Celestial_Altar.png.682cfff901855ec1cd7df7990b5df4b6.pngMoon_Rock_Idol_Glowing.png.12040cca472a8346ed2c5130bd496405.png

9 hours ago, minespatch said:

The idol reminds me more of Maxwell if you look closer. The body of the idol looks like a suit.

I thought that too, but it seems awfully femmine, when compared to old Maxwell there.

so, i have already mine all 3 celestial altar pieces, but i can't assemble it even after i go to Celestial Fissures. I click celestial fissures when i carry altar pieces but it just say examine not build, is there something i do wrong?

20 minutes ago, Justupid said:

so, i have already mine all 3 celestial altar pieces, but i can't assemble it even after i go to Celestial Fissures. I click celestial fissures when i carry altar pieces but it just say examine not build, is there something i do wrong?

You need to have the pointy piece that’s almost like a cone on your back to put it in. It’s the first step, so it’s the only one that can go into the fissure. If you can’t do that, it might need to go on the bug tracker.

Archived