Just a silly idea for Wigfrid Rework

I just had a thought that maybe she could get a staff that summoned a pegasus, or alicorn, to come fight with her? It could come down from the sky with lighting or something and Wigfrid could mount it like a beefalo and use her weapons while riding it. The pegasus could possibly deal damage by kicking enemies or even shooting magic at them.

It's just something interesting I thought of :wilson_ecstatic: I doubt it'd be possible since it seems a bit complicated aha!

it wont be funny if evry charachter gets a pet which helps him. wigfrid. wolfgang, wx, wicker... are already very good at killing enemies. wendy got abigal cause wendy has 25% lesser damage.

i hope they dont make it so players dont need the help of other players anymore. i love being wig and saving evryones *** ass on hound attacks xD but its also great if there is a wolfgang who helps killing

Nah after death near her spawns big brothers Asterix an Obelix they revives Wigfrid with tire pump and she gets a second wind buff/debuff she gets stronger but she starts to damage all structures near her moving hands like propellers because she is mad - she dislikes when some one helps her. She must be that person who saves another *** ass

So friends better don't revive her in base bring her some where deeper in forest.

On 5/10/2019 at 3:07 PM, WolfYlch said:

I just had a thought that maybe she could get a staff that summoned a pegasus, or alicorn, to come fight with her? It could come down from the sky with lighting or something and Wigfrid could mount it like a beefalo and use her weapons while riding it. The pegasus could possibly deal damage by kicking enemies or even shooting magic at them.

It's just something interesting I thought of :wilson_ecstatic: I doubt it'd be possible since it seems a bit complicated aha!

this does seem a smidge op xD but awesome at the same time lol when thinking about wigfrid what comes to mind is her spear ability in the forge id love for that to be possible in survival xD maybe at the cost of hunger or durability

Maybe give wigfrid to make banners that she can drop and buff everybody around her like the crocommandos did in forge droping banner by buffing everybody. And now we got like sailing thing maybe give wigfrid that same multyple playier ship but like that long ship shape,like viking sailed with and little faster but turn slower if its front point needs to turn

Archived