Berry bushes with Winter update?

akn429

I haven't found a single berry bush since the update and I've heard that other people are having the same problem. I've generated several different worlds too and no bushes :( Sorry if this has been posted before, I tried looking and couldn't find anything on it.

None in adventure mode, although I can't survive long enough to check the next world. The absence of berry bushes is crippling to new players, anyone trying to be a vegetarian, and anyone who can't find a substantial population of beefalo. I acknowledge that bushes are too useful, but think they should respawn more slowly rather than cease to be.

Each map in adventure mode is designed to have a disadvantage. The goal is to overcome that disadvantage and survive until you can get to the next map. I'm assuming the disadvantage all of you got was no berry bushes. I'm on world 5 and I have had berry bushes in every single one of my worlds. Maybe not right where I spawn but if I went around and looked, they were definitely there.If you can't find berries, why not stick with carrots? Cooked carrots are pretty good (better than berries, actually) and you can find carrots everywhere.

1) Carrots don't regenerate.2) The initial map should be the most forgiving - not to mention that it should introduce all of the aspects of the game. Leaving out berry bushes on the first stage isn't compatible with either of those.3) The game ought to permit as much flexibility in play style as possible. If someone wants to play as a vegetarian or pacifist, there ought to be ways to manage it - with difficulty, perhaps, but it should be doable. Removing berry bushes makes it almost impossible.

1) Carrots don't regenerate.

2) The initial map should be the most forgiving - not to mention that it should introduce all of the aspects of the game. Leaving out berry bushes on the first stage isn't compatible with either of those.

3) The game ought to permit as much flexibility in play style as possible. If someone wants to play as a vegetarian or pacifist, there ought to be ways to manage it - with difficulty, perhaps, but it should be doable. Removing berry bushes makes it almost impossible.

1. Carrots may not regenerate but they can be found EVERYWHERE.

Key Features:

Uncompromising Survival & World Exploration:

No instructions. No help. No hand holding. Start with nothing and craft, hunt, research, farm and fight to survive.

Constant Updates:

Join an active community that is helping to shape the game for release! Provide feedback and joint discussions with the community and developers.

Dark and Whimsical Visuals:

2D characters and odd creatures inhabiting a unique 3D world.

Randomly Generated New Worlds:

Want a new map? No problem! At any time you can generate a new living and breathing world that hates you and wants you to die.

3. That's what sandbox mode is for.