[Game Update] - 332539

• Developer
  • Fixed string names for Driving Gloves.
  • Fixed moonwalking Bernie.
  • There can only be one active BERNIE! per Willow player, but they can now activate near each other.
  • Willow’s fuel perk now applies to Night Lights.
  • Updated Willow’s perk strings in the character selection screen.
  • Using a Deconstruction Staff on a Gobbler, Varg, or Pig Shrine will now drop available offerings.

View full update

• Like 21
  • Thanks 7

41 minutes ago, V2C said:
  • There can only be one active BERNIE! per Willow player, but they can now activate near each other.

Not gonna lie the ability to stack multiple BERNIE!s was actually sort of amazing and I don't want it gone. And in comparison, it still wasn't as OP as say, Wicker's Tentacles so I don't really see a reason it needed to be removed, unless there was a large community backlash or something I just missed.

Like I get it clearly wasn't intentional but sometimes things work out for the better by chance, people seemed to really love the BERNIE! armies from what I saw.

Edited by Mr.Mulk
  • Like 8

1 minute ago, Mr.Mulk said:

Not gonna lie the ability to stack multiple BERNIE!s was actually sort of amazing and I don't want it gone. And in comparison, it still wasn't as OP as say, Wicker's Tentacles so I don't really see a reason it needed to be removed, unless there was a large community backlash or something I just missed.

Like I get it clearly wasn't intentional but sometimes things work out for the better by chance, people seemed to really love the BERNIE! armies from what I saw.

Agreed. Crafting multiple bernies is already quite expensive an investment due to the beard hair involved.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, V2C said:

Fixed moonwalking Bernie.

I am curious how he look like?

1 hour ago, V2C said:

Will it was fun as it lasted, it seems that bernie got abigail treatment.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Mr.Mulk said:

I don't want it gone.

I do!

I don't really see a reason it needed to be removed,

It was an unintentional bug and reducing the game to spamming things in a single base is hardly fun. It might also cause problems in future updates. Klei are in the best position to assess this.

people seemed to

really love the BERNIE! armies from what I saw.

If you say so.

• Thanks 3