8 hours ago, Lilalaunekuh said:

3. Shine bug colors ;)

Yes. Love the bug colors. I also like the "Bigger Building Menu" mod.  

58 minutes ago, Mantak said:

NoAutosave and RemoveDailyReport is essential if you have a really old base (Cycle > 1000)

I really do like No Auto Save, but I haven't found "Remove Daily Report" to be necessary.  The reports only seem to cause a problem for me during saving and loading, and I get a lot of information about them. 

That said... it would really be nice if we could have a setting that would let us chose how many reports to save.  If you've got a base with more than 1000 cycles, you really don't need the report from cycle 1...  Generally if I'm reviewing reports, I'm looking at the past 10 to 20 cycles.  Sometimes I'll go back as far as 100 when I'm looking at long-term sustainability.  That's it.  The only way I can see ALL of the reports being useful is if there were a way to export them into a spreadsheet so you could apply statistics and other maths to them -- such as "which dupe is gaining skills the fastest, and what is their average rate over the past 1000 cycles?"  Or "plot a graph of my average power use per cycle."

12 minutes ago, KittenIsAGeek said:

The only way I can see ALL of the reports being useful is if there were a way to export them into a spreadsheet so you could apply statistics and other maths to them -- such as "which dupe is gaining skills the fastest, and what is their average rate over the past 1000 cycles?"  Or "plot a graph of my average power use per cycle."

That would actually be very useful. I don't really follow the reports but a graph would help my little brain understand better all the statistics involved.  I imagine it could be even more useful to export like that for all the theory crafters.

4 hours ago, Arkaon said:

There is Cairath NoAutosave : https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1706146115   

And there is another NoAutoseve : https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1722529251&searchtext=

RemoveDailyReport is not on Steam workshop, you must download it from here: https://github.com/EtiamNullam/Etiam-ONI-Modpack

19 minutes ago, bleeter6 said:

Does the no autosave mod speed up save and load by much? I'm at cycle 1500 and this is my main problem.

Load time is about the same, save time is about the same (but only if you manually select save; no auto save means you don't have the stall every cycle). Best part though is this reduces the save creation memory leak, which depending on your specs, can affect overall late game FPS, not just while it is saving. 

2 hours ago, bmilohill said:

Load time is about the same, save time is about the same (but only if you manually select save; no auto save means you don't have the stall every cycle). Best part though is this reduces the save creation memory leak, which depending on your specs, can affect overall late game FPS, not just while it is saving. 

Sorry I meant remove daily report. My bad.

Archived