Non Drawz Stuff

After much debating with myself, I have decided to go ahead and make an art thread over here for myself! Will try and post things here when I make them! Will probably forget immediately after making this thread to ever do that! But until then... have some art of varying quality and effort! Also shading and backgrounds will always be bad, because I am bad at those things, and probably don't put in as much effort at not being bad at them as I think I do. 

Gonna put it all under a spoiler because I draw... pretty big and don't want this thread to be 20 feet long the moment you walk in. :wilson_wink: Press the "Read More" at your own riiissk.

Spoiler

ART TIME:

tumblr_pqk2mqSisk1ynnuzvo1_1280.pnj

If you want to get to her you'll have to go through her big bearother. (I might have drawn this picture entirely as an excuse to make that very bad pun. Shh.)

tumblr_pq15nfgS4f1ynnuzvo1_1280.png

Adorable child and their spider... sibling? Cousin? Best friend? All of the above?

tumblr_pq2p1i0Thb1ynnuzvo1_1280.pnj

I imagine he's not that comfortable of a pillow, in reality. Also a prime example of my inability to do backgrounds. And if you squint, also my inability to do shading! It's there I swear!

tumblr_pqe89sQ7Rb1ynnuzvo2_1280.png

"He’s not actually mad, Maxwell. Just aggressively disappointed." Is what I originally dubbed this. And that's still funny to me, so I'm going to post that title here. Because my bad sense of humor demands it.

Worry not dear viewer, you are now at the end and free to continue living your life! Thanks for stopping by!

Edited by Nonentity
  • Like 10

6 hours ago, JR2417 said:

These are all stunning great work!

I especially love the Willow one the colors  fit so well together :D

great work :3

Thank you! I'm rather especially proud of the Willow one, I'm happy you like it! :wilson_love:

19 hours ago, Nonentity said:

tumblr_pqk2mqSisk1ynnuzvo1_1280.pnj

If you want to get to her you'll have to go through her big bearother. (I might have drawn this picture entirely as an excuse to make that very bad pun. Shh.)

Depending on what that preview image is hinting in the May update, your drawing might be hinting that.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, minespatch said:

Depending on what that preview image is hinting in the May update, your drawing might be hinting that.

That'd be awesome, honestly. I'm so excited to see the new information we get on her backstory. Especially concerning Bernie!

• Like 1

I like the Willow one. The sharp angular style of her pinktails reminds me of @AretMaw's version of her.

I think you did find with the backgrounds and shading. Sometimes less is more.

Wilson and Maxwell like like they're standing in knee-high water/swamp but maybe it's the way you drew their legs.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Wilson and Maxwell like like they're standing in knee-high water/swamp but maybe it's the way you drew their legs.

Eh, it's up to interpenetration! Though the swamp existing is a pretty good reason to give someone a dirty look, probably? They're so mean and... slappy.

11 hours ago, Angel_Octoling said:

Sweet, really looking forward to seeing more of your work! 

Absolutely love the Willow one, shading is on point.

Thank you! ^^ I'll try to get some more posted soon!

I'm glad so many people like how the Willow one turned out! The shading was a new style I was trying and I wasn't sure about it. :wilson_blush:

1 hour ago, Nonentity said:

Eh, it's up to interpenetration! Though the swamp existing is a pretty good reason to give someone a dirty look, probably? They're so mean and... slappy.

Wilson glaring at Maxwell: This was your idea now get us out of this mess.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, minespatch said:

My favorite detail is their feet stuck in the swamp. It's way worse than in the game.:wilson_ecstatic:

I like to imagine the Swamp as a horribly messy place, sticking to the boots, dragging along with each step. Gonna have a heck of a time getting that stuff out of your clothes. :wilson_wink:

tumblr_prcl5anbgY1ynnuzvo1_1280.png

• Like 5

2 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

I love how this entire thread went from DS art to swamp jokes and headcanons XD

I meaaaan, teeechnically the swamp jokes and headcanons also sometimes include art. So... It kinda counts, right?? XD