Willow Refresh Info and Roadmap Schedule Update

On 5/12/2019 at 4:54 AM, NoscopeFelix said:

Where’s the hype for the new content that should be here soon?I mean it is almost mid May , isn’t it!

Remember the Willow update? "Willow update mid March!" (Comes out March 27th......... :( )

1 hour ago, darkhero said:

guys, anyone know when we can weave gorge items in future? why we can weave other items but not gorge?

I don't know when we can weave them (hopefully at some time soon tho, it's unfair that only those cannot be woven), but I think I know why we can't. As Klei first introduced the spool system, items weren't weavable after their corresponding events. They then pushed that deadline a bit back and items were weavable till a week after the event ended, and later we could weave them till the next event started. 

Since last Hallowed Nights, Klei left all skins weavable, and it seems that it'll stay so (I'd like to get some confirmation from the devs on this tho). Now, the last event whose items were switched back to unweavable is the Gorge. Every other event has returned since then (Forge, WF, YotPk) so all of their skins are weavable again. But as we have no confirmation whether the Gorge returns, I hope that we'll be able to weave the Victorian items this summer at latest.

Archived