Share your interdlc bases!

Hi! Just posted a thread for you to share the crazy things you've come up with after merged crafting and civilization became a thing.  I'm a pretty basic player,  and i have yet lots to see, so i got nothing to share.

Side note, any way to retrofit hamlet compatibility? 

My RoG world. Started in RoG, built the skyworthy and merged with Shipwrecked and Hamlet by day 50. Nothing real fancy visual wise, this was my first time trying to pull this stuff off without dying or crashing. The trick to getting enough resources to do this is to get the executive hammer and destroy the existing pig cities in Hamlet and collect their resources. Farming oincs from the mayor helps a lot for getting oincs, especially once you're connected to RoG and Shipwrecked and can get a crap ton of gold.

Spoiler

B8UI95E.jpg

W4MdTkR.jpga0UY1SP.jpg

Inside the house:

Room 1: 

3OUb9nS.jpg

Room 2:

jZLBVu5.jpg

5 hours ago, oCrapaCreeper said:

My RoG world. Started in RoG, built the skyworthy and merged with Shipwrecked and Hamlet by day 50. Nothing real fancy visual wise, this was my first time trying to pull this stuff off without dying or crashing. The trick to getting enough resources to do this is to get the executive hammer and destroy the existing pig cities in Hamlet and collect their resources. Farming oincs from the mayor helps a lot for getting oincs, especially once you're connected to RoG and Shipwrecked and can get a crap ton of gold.

Hide contents

B8UI95E.jpg

W4MdTkR.jpga0UY1SP.jpg

Inside the house:

Room 1: 

3OUb9nS.jpg

Room 2:

jZLBVu5.jpg

Do you freeze/overheat indoors?

Archived