Anyone found any flotsam recently?

1 hour ago, Atsumame said:

What happened is that floatsam spawning anywhere at the world border (and faster during rain) get disabled if you have shipwrecked compatibility or hamlet compatibility. The mechanic work just fine in pure rog worlds.

That should be fixed tbh. Oceans used to look with all the debris floating everywhere and it gave them an actual use besides just being a world border.

I'm of the opinion that it's a bug. Whenever I find the set piece that has Wolly on it, flotsam is indeed near it when it's early in the game. However, it disappears after a few days and never respawns when it's a save file that is linked with SW or Hamlet. What's weird is that the Sea Worther can be fished up from flotsam, but it then despawns forever which leads back to me thinking it's a bug.

2 hours ago, TheKingDedede said:

I'm of the opinion that it's a bug. Whenever I find the set piece that has Wolly on it, flotsam is indeed near it when it's early in the game.However, it disappears after a few days and never respawns when it's a save file that is linked with SW or Hamlet. What's weird is that the Sea Worther can be fished up from flotsam, but it then despawns forever which leads back to me thinking it's a bug.

floatsam reappear after a rain and disappear after awhile, while as you can find Seaworther and Sillycan in both Tumbleweed and Graves.

it seems however that Floatsam do not remain forever now like before, instead they disappear after a few days when they spawn (after a rain)

Archived