Proof that big event number three could be coming

13 hours ago, FreyaMaluk said:

They haven't said that tho. 

You are just making assumptions and creating false hype for an event that we don't know it's gonna return. That's why it's false hype.

You are assuming cuz they have invested on assets and this is somehow "proof" (?) they are gonna reuse them, BUT the devs clearly said they are gonna departure from events for now and focus on long lasting content.

They have a small team and need to prioritize their work.

Remember also they are supporting Oxigen Not Included, Hot Lava, DS, Griftlands and need to make sure all those games work properly. 

Let's stick to the facts for now :)

what the hell are you talking. im making false hype with wrong facts????

if you read what they have posted and have some common sense then you understand it. if not its fine. 

evry company is reusing his work. i havent said they will do that. i have said they will decide. maybe they will reuse it, maybe not. 

so how can you say im wrong??? they have only 2 options. to reuse it or not. and i say both options are possible. so again. how can i be wrong. maybe some aliens from freyamaluk planet will come and decide but also then i woudnt have been so wrong.

geeeez man. 

4 hours ago, BeliarBAD said:

what the hell are you talking. im making false hype with wrong facts????

if you read what they have posted and have some common sense then you understand it. if not its fine. 

evry company is reusing his work. i havent said they will do that. i have said they will decide. maybe they will reuse it, maybe not. 

so how can you say im wrong??? they have only 2 options. to reuse it or not. and i say both options are possible. so again. how can i be wrong. maybe some aliens from freyamaluk planet will come and decide but also then i woudnt have been so wrong.

geeeez man. 

Called your flawed argument... U loose it.. Moving on... Pls send me your rant in a private message.. No need to flood the thread with unrelated stuff

17 hours ago, FreyaMaluk said:

?? cuz he escaped the throne and it's a regular character after adventure mode

If I'm not mistaken, he means why is Waxwell in none of the Animation things, like, he was nowhere to be seen, not even in the DST trailer(s) as far as I remember

1 hour ago, FuffledBeeQueen said:

If I'm not mistaken, he means why is Waxwell in none of the Animation things, like, he was nowhere to be seen, not even in the DST trailer(s) as far as I remember

actually he was in the gameplay trailer for when RoG was added

i just think that they aren't mentioned much because they don't have much specifically to the animations in question

On 3/30/2019 at 3:09 PM, cantbeatdaboss said:

Although I have no idea what will be in the third event or when it will happen,I do have a piece of evidence that points to there being at least one more event.

If you look at the forge trailer, you will notice that the characters that go into the portal are: Wilson, Willow, Wolfgang, Wendy, Wickerbottom, and Wigfrid.  These characters do not really mean much until you look at the gorge trailer.  The characters in that are Wilson, Wendy, and Wickerbottom.  These three characters were in the original forge trailer.  So what happened to the other three characters?  Although they might've gone back to the constant, I highly doubt that's what happened.  The developers have reffered to the events as a "series", and to me, a series should include at least 3 parts.  My guess is that we will eventually get another three person event, with Willow Wolfgang and Wigfrid in the trailer.

Although this doesn't completely confirm a third event,  I think hink it is highly likely.  If we do get one, my guess is it will be 2020 or later because the devs said they probably will not do an event in 2019.

Webber says "At least it took us somewhere different this time" in the gorge so I'm pretty sure that they all go and the characters in the trailer don't really matter. (Because webber knowingly went to forge and gorge)

20 hours ago, FreyaMaluk said:

?? cuz he escaped the throne and it's a regular character after adventure mode

On an unrelated note, has Maxwell been shown in any promotional videos for DST? I can't seem to think of one.

(Edit: By shown in promotional videos, I don't mean gameplay, but animated.)

11 hours ago, Canis said:

On an unrelated note, has Maxwell been shown in any promotional videos for DST? I can't seem to think of one.

(Edit: By shown in promotional videos, I don't mean gameplay, but animated.)

Never, not even in the main trailer where Wigfrid feeds Wes the Deerclops eye, aka the DST trailer, he seems to be excluded from DST for some reason

Archived