DST Four Seasons in NUTSHELL

This is a funny and accurate representation of how the first year goes for most players, but personally I think it would be better if you lay off the memes a bit. The Undertale sound effects and the "nani"s, for example, distract me from the actual jokes.

59 minutes ago, Sunset Skye said:

This is a funny and accurate representation of how the first year goes for most players, but personally I think it would be better if you lay off the memes a bit. The Undertale sound effects and the "nani"s, for example, distract me from the actual jokes.

eh, I was just being silly. can't satisfy everyone's sense of  humor I guess

Webber's Autumn
Scavenge the area
Search for gold
Get distracted by random set piece
REGRET
Get chased by pigs
Try to kill pigs
REGRET
Find Gold
Find Spider friends
Find Beefalo
Don't even dare to attack Beefalo
Set up base
Spider Farm (Like a man)
Prepare for winter

I can do it better, 4 sentences for each season
Autumn: Relax and Chill
Winter: Freezing to death and wearing fancy Walrus Hats
Spring: You will Drown in Rain
Summer: Getting Roasted alive while an oversized antlion is terrorizing you because she's hungry

Could somebody explain me the rabbit farm "Happy Bunny Town"?
I've seen pig farms where you surround a pig skin or powdercake with walls, place pig houses around  and all pigs will stay outside of their houses trying to get the bait even at dusk / night. Then you kill the pigs at full moon.

But why are all of the bunnies inside the walls? Why is some grass burning and why do you use an ice flingo? I thought those fire farms exploiting sudden incineration only work on DS singleplayer game.

Archived