JoeW

NEW Twitch Drops Available Now! (Amazing Snowball Juggler)

Recommended Posts

New Weap Solly    227
Posted (edited)

this was already leaked so you don't need to post it

 

[Edit]: This post I made is a joke but its not very funny so don't mind me

Edited by New Weap Solly
Clarification

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ahh !! I almost missed getting this ! I sometimes forget to check the game regularly...

I missed the Carnival Sign the first time around. But managed to get it with the Encore...

I have Notifacation settings on my account... But i never get Emails or anything ?

Is there any way i can be warned about new Events / New Items / New Store Stuff / New  Twitch things by Email ?!?

Please ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ispin69    28

Did anyone not get a daily drop today? I think someone else didn't either (dst streamer).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Casm    93

I've watched for over an hour and no drop yet. Either it hasn't gone live yet or they're doing 2 weeks for the Snowball Juggler. I'll keep tabs on things here though and see if a new drop goes live in the next few hours.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
YouKnowWho    5,501

The snowball juggler is on for the whole month while all the artists are busy working on things like cinamatics, reworks, and new characters. It’s still a shame though. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Casm    93
Just now, YouKnowWho said:

The snowball juggler is on for the whole month while all the artists are busy working on things like cinamatics, reworks, and new characters. It’s still a shame though. 

Yup, just reread the original post and it's right there, clear as day. Well, looks like I'll be checking back in a month. lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DJTsurugi    0

"After that just watch a streamer who has also linked their account and get those drops!"  is there any way to know which streamers have?  ~<3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ImDaMisterL    19,377
2 hours ago, DJTsurugi said:

is there any way to know which streamers have?  ~<3

Yes! In the stream, check just under the video box, it should say "Drops enabled!" if they are. Streamers tend to say that in their stream titles as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14.03.2019 at 10:06 PM, JoeW said:

twitch_item_firesuppressor.png

Hey Everybody. 

Today we will begin a new round of Twitch drops with The Amazing Snowball Juggler collection. This campaign will run for approximately 1 month - we will announce the end date 1 week before it ends. . 

Players can associate their Twitch.tv account to their Klei Account to begin receiving cool exclusive items by watching Don't Starve or Don't Starve Together on Twitch.tv.

The Amazing Snowball Juggler Icon (30 Minutes)

profileflair_firesuppressor_circus.png

The Amazing Snowball Juggler Portrait (2 Hours)

playerportrait_bg_firesuppressorcircus.png

The Amazing Snowball Juggler (6 Hours)

firesuppressor_circus.png

If you haven't set up your account for twitch drops yet, check out the spoiler below:

  Reveal hidden contents

 

Simply head on over to https://accounts.klei.com

image.png.dae81347554324d8ba0f36d6c85976

After that just watch a streamer who has also linked their account and get those drops!

In this campaign we are offering 3 items. You can only receive one of each and once you have them all, you cannot get more until the next round of items. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DJTsurugi    0
7 hours ago, ImDaMisterL said:

Yes! In the stream, check just under the video box, it should say "Drops enabled!" if they are. Streamers tend to say that in their stream titles as well.

sorry, I'm not super great at this, can you explain a little better, also does it have to be a Don't Starve stream?  I don't see that listed under any streamers things, even my own.  ~<3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Orangex    9
Posted (edited)
41 minutes ago, DJTsurugi said:

sorry, I'm not super great at this, can you explain a little better, also does it have to be a Don't Starve stream?  I don't see that listed under any streamers things, even my own.  ~<3

It has to be a Don't Starve or Don't Starve Together stream. Also, when you are viewing the search results for Don't Starve steams you won't know which streamers have Drops Enabled unless they put it in the name of their stream titles.If you click on a stream that does have Drops Enabled, you will see this green text under their live stream - 

 

Drops.JPG

Edited by Orangex
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DJTsurugi    0
11 hours ago, Orangex said:

It has to be a Don't Starve or Don't Starve Together stream. Also, when you are viewing the search results for Don't Starve steams you won't know which streamers have Drops Enabled unless they put it in the name of their stream titles.If you click on a stream that does have Drops Enabled, you will see this green text under their live stream - 

 

Drops.JPG

ah ok, thank you!  ~<3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
__IvoCZE__    2,504
18 hours ago, Thalkas said:

So when will be end this round? Just asking :D because soon will be one month after release.

propably next thursday or the one after since klei streams and the mass-dst update.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thalkas    526
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

propably next thursday or the one after since klei streams and the mass-dst update.

They wrote about adding info one week before. So I asked because I felt that round should end in next week. (From 14 March to 14 April - ofc if Klei doesnt live with light years time!)

Edited by Thalkas
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/14/2019 at 2:06 PM, JoeW said:

twitch_item_firesuppressor.png

Hey Everybody. 

Today we will begin a new round of Twitch drops with The Amazing Snowball Juggler collection. This campaign will run for approximately 1 month - we will announce the end date 1 week before it ends. . 

Players can associate their Twitch.tv account to their Klei Account to begin receiving cool exclusive items by watching Don't Starve or Don't Starve Together on Twitch.tv.

The Amazing Snowball Juggler Icon (30 Minutes)

profileflair_firesuppressor_circus.png

The Amazing Snowball Juggler Portrait (2 Hours)

playerportrait_bg_firesuppressorcircus.png

The Amazing Snowball Juggler (6 Hours)

firesuppressor_circus.png

If you haven't set up your account for twitch drops yet, check out the spoiler below:

  Reveal hidden contents

 

Simply head on over to https://accounts.klei.com

image.png.dae81347554324d8ba0f36d6c85976

After that just watch a streamer who has also linked their account and get those drops!

In this campaign we are offering 3 items. You can only receive one of each and once you have them all, you cannot get more until the next round of items. 

 

Hi! I have been watching the streams when I can catch them, have linked my twitch, and I should at LEAST have The Amazing Snowball Juggler Icon but it is not in my game inventory/item collection. Any advice to help?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fjedjik    93
15 hours ago, PorcelainZomb said:

Hi! I have been watching the streams when I can catch them, have linked my twitch, and I should at LEAST have The Amazing Snowball Juggler Icon but it is not in my game inventory/item collection. Any advice to help?

If I understand correctly, you have been trying to catch the Klei streams? You don't have to watch their streams to recieve the gift, just watch any other streamer who plays Don't Starve. Be sure to check if it says that gifts are activated when you watch them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now