add boxing bags in the future?

while I am totally agree on boxing bag,the whole game having only 1 building for stress reduction seem a bit silly atm.adding 1-2 more new building for it would really help.
I remember when I really new into the game I keep looking in the tech trees for upgraded version of massage tables 

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

Totally, you'd think the games, coffee, and dancing would also add stress relief.

Always felt coffee should give a shot of stress stimpak then a morale effect.Coffee only last 0.7 cycle but took pepper and water plus energy....
the best still is the dancing +2 morale last 1.5 day and let you have a pack of them use it together,so much effective then other option.....

Great idea!

The boxing bag could be made out of sand + reed fiber and has some durability. After reaching the limit of punchs received/time spent in, it should rip and drop some sand debris to be eventually repaired by dupes. Also, it should reduce stress not as fast as the massage table as it uses no power and maybe increase strength of users. This way you could add a little bit more of flavour to stress management making it a good thing if under control (as people already use some of the stress reactions to their advantage).

On 2/21/2019 at 6:58 PM, Sasza22 said:

A punching bag seems suitable for destructive dupes but what about the others?

Let's see:

Vomiters could use a hammock.

Criers could use a tv with a comedy.

Eaters could have a stock of candy?

4 hours ago, Oozinator said:

Destructive should punch ugly criers, to create a chilling ocean of tears for the vormiter
The eaters eat the tears of the criers and the vormit of the vormiters.

I laughed so hard of this hahaha

4 hours ago, Oozinator said:

Destructive should punch ugly criers, to create a chilling ocean of tears for the vormiter
The eaters eat the tears of the criers and the vormit of the vormiters.

That’s how ONI ends up like? :lol:

Archived