I present you, the ultimate don't starve singleplayer tierlist!

Seero

33 minutes ago, piratekingflcl said:

If this tier list is for all three worlds, then there is no way Walani could ever be listed below Wilson. Surfing in Shipwrecked is godly. Enough so, that it outweighs her otherwise neutral stat-line (in comparison to Wilson) when she's played in the other worlds.

Even surfboards become obsolete after a few days, they're not really that special. 

26 minutes ago, oCrapaCreeper said:

Even surfboards become obsolete after a few days, they're not really that special. 

You're mistaken. Surfboards are a top-tier boat for the entire game. Traveling with them is very quick and cheap. If you're not using Surfboards then you shouldn't even pick Walani.

At the start there is too much bias from the character tier list especially WX-78. Your own username clearly states that@Averagewx78main. Even though WX-78 is powerful especially in Shipwrecked and Hamlet due to the availability of gears and lightning strikes which makes it to the top of the tier list, the fact that other characters can rival WX-78. As an example Wickerbottom can rival in terms of production of nettles and Woodlegs beating out WX-78 in the game of treasure hunting.

21 minutes ago, Aeschwutz said:

At the start there is too much bias from the character tier list especially WX-78. Your own username clearly states that@Averagewx78main. Even though WX-78 is powerful especially in Shipwrecked and Hamlet due to the availability of gears and lightning strikes which makes it to the top of the tier list, the fact that other characters can rival WX-78. As an example Wickerbottom can rival in terms of production of nettles and Woodlegs beating out WX-78 in the game of treasure hunting.

WX-78 suffers from water damage...haha

13 hours ago, oCrapaCreeper said:

His hunger drain and pickiness offsets any benefits to his culinary perks and his chef pouch is kind of obsolete thanks to Bundling Wraps.

You forget he gains more health and sanity too 

14 hours ago, Averagewx78main said:

Very subjective 

The Don't Starve Tier List.png

Its very hard to compare characters in games like this. It's obvious that say wickerbottom does more than say Wendy... Or does she? 

Its kinda like comparing wrench to a screwdriver. They both excel in different areas 

6 hours ago, FeNniX said:

More like "characters I like to play" list.

Just because my name shares with the top tier character, doesnt mean im biased towards them.

2 hours ago, Parusoid said:

You forget he gains more health and sanity too 

Its very hard to compare characters in games like this. It's obvious that say wickerbottom does more than say Wendy... Or does she? 

Its kinda like comparing wrench to a screwdriver. They both excel in different areas 

For this list its either “x does this more or better then y”

4 hours ago, Aeschwutz said:

My name has nothing to do with this, and honestly i just wear gasmasks

23 minutes ago, Averagewx78main said:

My name has nothing to do with this, and honestly i just wear gasmasks

well you forgot to state a very obvious and big disadvantage for Wigfrid which is she can only wear gas masks inorder to avoid Sneezing in Lush Season.
She can't eat nettles nor seed pods which makes it somewhat hard to play with her in Hamlet during the season.

If you have not played with other characters yet inorder to know their strong points and weak points you can't list them to be bad either.

1 hour ago, MWY said:

well you forgot to state a very obvious and big disadvantage for Wigfrid which is she can only wear gas masks inorder to avoid Sneezing in Lush Season.
She can't eat nettles nor seed pods which makes it somewhat hard to play with her in Hamlet during the season.

If you have not played with other characters yet inorder to know their strong points and weak points you can't list them to be bad either.

what? you can't just make an asumption like that just cause i forgot to mention that disadvantage, Thats another reason why shes at the bottom

59 minutes ago, MWY said:

Interestingly, the simplicity of her only be able to use gas masks actually makes her more enjoyable to play for me.

2 hours ago, magia said:

Everyone other than Willson, Willow or Wes are easy-mode characters. Fight me.

So people who play All the other characters aren't as good at the game as people who play the character's you listed?

This list wasn't meant to send a message saying "don't play wigfrid", i could care less if you did, this list is looking at all the characters at an objective stand point

1 minute ago, Averagewx78main said:

This list wasn't meant to send a message saying "don't play wigfrid", i could care less if you did, this list is looking at all the characters at an objective stand point

This list is looking at all characters in just a short summary.

7 minutes ago, Averagewx78main said:

There not even a character

This joke went over your head like the wind from an Oscillating Fan

5 minutes ago, Averagewx78main said:

So people who play All the other characters aren't as good at the game as people who play the character's you listed?

This is also a joke because Wilson, Willow and Wes all are very basic and down the earth character with very few advantages compared to all other characters which have great advantages and thus easy to play with.

That's the joke.

Archived