So, the end is near?

When don't starve finish his story...Will they stop adding things??Please if you guys stop modding this game, make it available for steam workshop...If you ever quit doing this game (like the guys who made terraria) make it so people can add thingsSorry for my bad english :/!

Just because they stop working on version 1 at some point does not mean they would not be willing to patch it for future versions of windows, etc if necessary or begin development of version 2.But all developers, at some point, need to move on to new and interesting projects....which is were mods (i.e. new devs) come in to create fresh content for the loyal fanbase. Kevin mentioned getting a pipeline in place for the modders which will greatly help with our ability to add new and interesting content.EDIT:Greedy? They are some of the least greedy devs I have come across. The game is very inexpensive and on steam will be ridiculously cheap in future steam sales. I am sure any DLC, if there is any, will be reasonably priced.

Edited by WrathOf