Encore Twitch Drops Available Now! (The Amazing Ringmaster Hat)

twitchitem_tophat.png

Hey Everybody. 

Today we will begin our encore round of Twitch drops for the Amazing Ringmaster Hat collection. This campaign will run for 1 week for a final chance to receive these items. 

After the encore period these items will no longer be available on Twitch, however we do plan make them available for purchase or as rare drops some time in the future - We're still trying to figure that out.  

Players can associate their Twitch.tv account to their Klei Account to begin receiving cool exclusive items by watching Don't Starve or Don't Starve Together on Twitch.tv.

Amazing Ringmaster Hat Icon (30 Minutes)

profileflair_tophat_circus.png

Amazing Ringmaster Hat Portrait (2 Hours)

playerportrait_bg_tophatcircus.png

Amazing Ringmaster Hat (6 Hours)

tophat_circus.png researchlab4_tophat_circus.png

If you haven't set up your account for twitch drops yet, check out the spoiler below:

Spoiler

Simply head on over to https://accounts.klei.com

image.png.dae81347554324d8ba0f36d6c85976

After that just watch a streamer who has also linked their account and get those drops!

In this campaign we are offering 3 items. You can only receive one of each and once you have them all, you cannot get more until the next round of items. 

These items will be usable on all platforms however we're still waiting on the game update to make these available on console. You can get them now though and they will be usable after the next update. 

23 hours ago, nutlug03 said:

im sorry for being slow to the party.... did i miss all of this already??

13 hours ago, Sorion said:

Yeah, did I miss this :'( thought I watched a lot yesterday, but I guess I needed more. :'(

No, this is your last chance to collect it. The deadline is on next Thursday. So, grab it while you still can.

I've missed quite a few Twitch skins (I didn't realize that this was an ongoing thing with new skins updated regularly). So, definitely jumping on this while it's available.

Any chance that there will be more encore opportunities on Twitch for previously released skins?

3 minutes ago, Casm said:

I've missed quite a few Twitch skins (I didn't realize that this was an ongoing thing with new skins updated regularly). So, definitely jumping on this while it's available.

Any chance that there will be more encore opportunities on Twitch for previously released skins?

From this thread: 

On 17.1.2019 at 1:03 AM, JoeW said:

Jan. 17th we will begin our encore round of Twitch drops. For one week each set that in this campaign will run for 1 week for a final chance to receive these items. 

After the encore period these items will no longer be available on Twitch, however we do plan make them available for purchase or as rare drops some time in the future - We're still trying to figure that out.  

As I understand, you won't be able to get them anymore for watching twitch (that is, after their encore week is over), but Klei is working on a system to make them somehow available in some way.

So what I recommend is to come back when the current encore sets are finished, because I think we'll get some more info on how it'll work by then.

The stream does have to be live but you do not have to know the streamer. So, you don't need to be a follower or subscribed, just make sure your Twitch account is linked with Klei and once that's done, you can go to Twitch, check out the DST streams and find one that has 'Drops Enabled'.

The best way to tell if a stream has drops enabled is once you've linked your own account, click on a stream and below the Stream's title and tags, it will say 'Drops Enabled' in a nice green color. Simply watch one of those streams and you'll start getting your rewards.

Archived