What other buildables do you want to see?

I would like to see mills, to grind seeds into flour (to make bread), and corn into corn meal (to make corn bread).

I second that. It's a great idea. Also, if you could somehow get yeast and you could mix bread and meat in the crockpot for some sandwiches.I'd like to see more resources in the game and more machines that can interact with those resources which are needed to produce more types of Metals/Weapons/Food.EDIT: Electricity generation would be very cool. A chainsaw would be awesome. A drilling platform to get stone/flint/and precious metals. A tower warning system or turret if enemies get too close to your base. A gps system/minimap/or a better map. Harvest the dyes from flowers to make spray paint so you can tag your base. Edited by blitz4

I second that. It's a great idea. Also, if you could somehow get yeast and you could mix bread and meat in the crockpot for some sandwiches.I'd like to see more resources in the game and more machines that can interact with those resources which are needed to produce more types of Metals/Weapons/Food.EDIT: Electricity generation would be very cool. A chainsaw would be awesome. A drilling platform to get stone/flint/and precious metals. A tower warning system or turret if enemies get too close to your base. A gps system/minimap/or a better map. Harvest the dyes from flowers to make spray paint so you can tag your base.

I'm against turrets, we shouldn't support turtling TOO much...And if there is ever some kind of electricity in this game, it needs to fit the style.

Siege weapons and ditches. No really. Also a pen for the smallbird, maybe a watermill for electricity, a mill for flour (or a grindwheel, or anything alike), and a cellar. (as a buildable to store more food than a fridge, because the place gets cluttered with fridges). That's off the top of my head though.

Siege weapons and ditches. No really. Also a pen for the smallbird, maybe a watermill for electricity, a mill for flour (or a grindwheel, or anything alike), and a cellar. (as a buildable to store more food than a fridge, because the place gets cluttered with fridges). That's off the top of my head though.

Yes, pens.. There could be some own building for pens, just a square fence thingy. We wouldn't have to place walls, all the time, and certain koala-related creatures couldn't glitch out.

Yes, pens.. There could be some own building for pens, just a square fence thingy. We wouldn't have to place walls, all the time, and certain koala-related creatures couldn't glitch out.

yes. And creatures in pens should be 'blind' to creatures outside the pen so that the wouldn't try to run away by running into the wall.

And a missile silo for launching ICBMs at random objects on the map...

We could go deeper into mining and add forges for crude metal items such as a metal hat like from monoply, but it may not fit the game.

And sattelites and then we can add a TV station: BBQC News.

like the idea of mining and forges, I think it WOULD fit the game actually. Imagine all the silverware we could produce to eat with fancy spoons.

I'd actually like a telescope for peeking on unsuspecting pigs.

That would be handy if you wanted to peek to see if they were outside there house at night. Though now I'm imagining Don't Starve in the eye sight of a telescope on the ground and things are blowing my mind. First person don't starve should happen!