[Game Update] - 302970

Jason

• Developer
1 minute ago, Morpho Comics said:

It still Crashes when i try to open an existent ROG world (compatible with Ham) 

Could you try again?

Steam said it had updated for me, but it still crashed - after I waited a bit and verified my game files the crash didn't happen anymore.

If it still crashes - could you attach your log file?

Heres a list of a lot more bugs 

No caves

Pugalisk 

- its music now stops when your not attacking

its also using a different track idk if its a bug

Crashes

using the skyworthy?

Crafting the beefalo brush 

Taming beefalo 

Edited by Computer-7

I can make a new world just fine now. I spawned magic on the ground and spawned silly string on the ground. I used it to travel to rog and I ran into a few problems. To be clear this is day 1. First I got a spring start which was fine. But then I had hounds start to spawn a few seconds later. And some biomes seem to be as dark as night during the evening.

build 302970

Spoiler

20190110221407_1.jpg

20190110221604_1.jpg

Edited by zzKratoszz
spoiler

3 minutes ago, Damlet. said:

Besides, press shift+left mouse button will directly delete the items in inventories and boxes. Terrible bug, please fix this ASAP. @bizziboi

It doesn't delete them, as far as my tests have went. It teleports them to the container you last opened, which usually happens to be a chest or cork barrel.

25 minutes ago, Electroely said:

It doesn't delete them, as far as my tests have went. It teleports them to the container you last opened, which usually happens to be a chest or cork barrel.

Yep, check this bug out

giphy.gif

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Damlet. said:

In one of my old save files, items on the shelf disappeared after today's updates. I lost my key to the city and the executive hammer. 

Same for me. Stopped playing for a couple of hours, and my current save got moved down a slot in the open page, I happened to have saved in the shack and my stuff was also missing.

Happy that I can still enter and exit the shack, though.

Is this the QOL update? I don't see it on the dev log post.

Colours are off too, and splash page changed, so I guess the QOL update hit, where is the changes post?

I guess I'll start a new game, but was really happy about my progress on this one.

19 minutes ago, Mustrum Ridcully said:

Same for me. Stopped playing for a couple of hours, and my current save got moved down a slot in the open page, I happened to have saved in the shack and my stuff was also missing.

Happy that I can still enter and exit the shack, though.

Is this the QOL update? I don't see it on the dev log post.

Colours are off too, and splash page changed, so I guess the QOL update hit, where is the changes post?

I guess I'll start a new game, but was really happy about my progress on this one.

I would wait a little its a buggy mess right now also 

1 minute ago, Computer-7 said:

I would wait a little its a buggy mess right now also 

Thank you, yeah I'm gonna go to sleep. 

I appreciate the link... i see now where it is.

Have a good one, and thanks again! (these colours are really freaking me out lol but I'll get used to it i'm sure)

• Developer
2 hours ago, ooceanoftears said:

i lost all my shelf item

That's not good at all, there was a significant change to how shelves work, but that obviously shouldn't happen :(

Could you attach your save file for me to take a look at?

Also, for my insight - are you using any mods?

• Thanks 1