Concept art I'd love to see in the game-

minespatch

https://www.behance.net/gallery/52289817/Dont-Starve-Shipwrecked-Concept-arts-and-Animation I found this thread through google images and I'd love to list what I would like to see used from this art:

6e4b4352289817.5baf9e4d7f199.jpg

The rat would be a interesting counterpart to Hamlet's pog. IF the rats could be like a mixture of Pog and piko, that would add some interesting gameplay on the shipwrecked side.

c8147952289817.5baf9e4d7cb57.jpg

The houses on the top left would be great for fishermerms if fishermerms were developed up with keeping Gorge's lore in mind.

a61c2552289817.5baf9e4d803fb.jpg

This krampus design intrigues me. It's not a krampus like the one that wears the floral shirt but feels more like a shaman.

2 minutes ago, SandvichSpy said:

That Krampus is called a Tree Guard at the top left corner... what? It even looks like he has his own seaweed version of the birchnutters, he looks like such an interesting monster it's a shame he was never added into the game.

We could ask the devs what their thoughts are. Maybe with enough people, maybe the devs will implement.

4 minutes ago, minespatch said:

We could ask the devs what their thoughts are. Maybe with enough people, maybe the devs will implement.

I'd be down for that. The Shipwrecked dimension is definitely the least polished out of them all and could really use an update. The Q.O.L. update gives me hope that Klei could look back at this amazing concept art and give it a home in the actual game.

22 hours ago, bugsmand said:

God damn i really hope we're getting a SW update cooking up.

Honestly same. 

Shipwrecked is just an endless sea (pun intended) of content and Klei is only knees-deep in it.

Not to mention underwater still NOT being a thing

9 hours ago, Angel_Octoling said:

I've seen the website these are from, and good news, a good chunk (about 40%) of it is newly in Hamlet's files. Such as the Tree Guard, Kelpy, Foods, and even baby OX.

Well yeah but so were Tesla trees that are still unimplemented.

Alsthough i also very much hope Big thing for Sw is coming

Archived