new way to die? setpiece

ucw

8 hours ago, Viktor234 said:

I played with the console a bit and made another Set Piece:

image.png.c719f71a81052008d8a73fd7d2c42ad2.png

Btw. maybe that character wanted to try a new Bush Hat Skin?

You can do that?  I'm impressed.  Just for the record, mine appeared that way on world generation.  

1 hour ago, ucw said:

You can do that?  I'm impressed.  Just for the record, mine appeared that way on world generation.  

It's not exactly a new set piece, but yeah, just spawn a skeleton and bam you can call it a set piece.

Still think yours is a case of RNG.

13 hours ago, Master Jand said:

RNG stands for Random Number Generator and it's basically computer terms for luck. 

They think that the skeleton spawned naturally and the boulder spawned right next to it by coincidence. 

thank you -- and I think I agree about the two items spawning randomly together.  

13 hours ago, ucw said:

For the Skeleton hidden below Pig King I made an own world and just kept using the code

c_spawn("skeleton")

until I got the right skeleton in the right position. Whenever the Skeleton or the position was wrong, I used

TheInput:GetWorldEntityUnderMouse():Remove()

to get rid of the wrong skeleton which would ruin the picture.

So my Set Piece didn't appear naturally at all and it would take some time to make it appear perfectly by regenerating worlds.

Archived