Guards behaviour

Can someone tell me what exactly do guards get triggered by?

i was playing as Warbucks and I recruited 12 guards and clapped Mant Queen.

Then on the Surface I killed mants cuz there were too many of them, and went for Flytrap hunting.

I decided to tell guards to kill each other. They killed 1 and I went to collect his loot. 

For some reason THEY ALL AGGROED ON ME and killed me instantly.

???? What?!

I respawned thanks to magic flower and went to collect my loot. For some reason my backpack burned down. Idk why. Every guard was still triggered. I had to kill them all 1 by 1 in the town.

So my question is: why did they attack me?

1 minute ago, Szczuku said:

Can someone tell me what exactly do guards get triggered by?

i was playing as Warbucks and I recruited 12 guards and clapped Mant Queen.

Then on the Surface I killed mants cuz there were too many of them, and went for Flytrap hunting.

I decided to tell guards to kill each other. They killed 1 and I went to collect his loot. 

For some reason THEY ALL AGGROED ON ME and killed me instantly.

???? What?!

I respawned thanks to magic flower and went to collect my loot. For some reason my backpack burned down. Idk why. Every guard was still triggered. I had to kill them all 1 by 1 in the town.

So my question is: why did they attack me?

It's a bug

I don't think it is a bug

Usually, I pick up a guard's drop will aggro those nearby guards on sight

as I've known, if you pick up (drop)tenpiece oincs they will start chasing after you

meat and halberd, maybe one or both of them, picking it up also aggro the guards

I demolished a lamp post in the city once when no guards were around to see and chase me, then brought the lantern back to my base near the Slanty Shanty. Many game days later when my current lantern ran out, I picked up the one from the lamppost and nearby guards immediately went for me.

Guard seemed to go after me when I hammer MY OWN made oddity shop with EXECUTIVE HAMMER. Not sure if intended, may be a bug, but if yes, that is beyond stupid. Make you want to slaughter every guard in town. You earn that hammer just to have dumb pig say to you ``no you can't do that`` :(

Archived