[Tool] ONI Database - Quick reference guide & relations

11 hours ago, Denisetwin said:

I just read this section - am I missing where it tells what cures each of the diseases besides the Allergy and Food Poisoning ones which do show what cures?

The meds screen only says cures moderate ailments or cures severe ailments but I can't find where it says what is moderate and what is severe?

Thanks for reporting!

Added missing relations ( Sick Bay -[cure]-> Slimelung, Disease Clinic -[cure]-> The Spores) and updated duration and effects for Vitamin Chews, Immuno Booster and Allergy Medication.

A quick update on the disease section:

• Added Chance to get sick calculator based on the new data of yesterday's patch. It's possible to choose the duplicant trait (Biohazardous, None or Resistant) and if the duplicant have any immune booster, for any disease (eg: Slimelung ).
  • Vitamin Chews & Immuno Booster updated with the new value of Germ Resistance.
  • An easy Ice Maker calculator to estimate how long it takes to create a -20°C Ice starting from a specific temperature.

Cheers!

2 hours ago, f4rtux said:

Added Chance to get sick calculator based on the new data of yesterday's patch. It's possible to choose the duplicant trait (Biohazardous, None or Resistant) and if the duplicant have any immune booster, for any disease (eg: Slimelung ).

Nice. But could you add a modifier for the difficulty setting as well?

18 hours ago, Sasza22 said:

Nice. But could you add a modifier for the difficulty setting as well?

Sure! I just released a new version that implements your idea. Now it's possible also to choose the difficulty settings. Thanks for the feedback :)

Also added a Steam Turbine calculator.

Input: Steam temperature and active pumps

Output: Power generated, Heat removed/generated.

Hi @f4rtux ! I'm actually testing gas grass & gassy moo, it appears that gas grass needs light to grow up. This does not appear as a requirement, when you check any list, including the one into the game. But if there's no light, it says gas grass is "sleeping : too dark" instead of "growing x%". So it appears to be a needs.

What do you think about that ? What do you think about adding this as a need into oni-db ?

On 6/5/2019 at 9:30 AM, OxCD said:

Hi @f4rtux ! I'm actually testing gas grass & gassy moo, it appears that gas grass needs light to grow up. This does not appear as a requirement, when you check any list, including the one into the game. But if there's no light, it says gas grass is "sleeping : too dark" instead of "growing x%". So it appears to be a needs.

What do you think about that ? What do you think about adding this as a need into oni-db ?

Hey @OxCD,

Thanks a lot for reporting this! You are totally right, the Gas Grass need 20.000 lux to be able to grow and I've just updated the database in order to include this information.

The problem was that other plants have a behaviour called "IlluminationVulnerable", but for the Gas Grass we have a slightly different one, called "CropSleepingMonitor", that make the crop sleep when the lux < 20.000.

In this update I've also added two minor features:

• Wheezewort now have a Heat deletion sortable table overview to see how much heat is deleted foreach gas.

• Thermo Aquatuner now have a Heat generation sortable table overview to see how much heat is generated when a liquid is cooled.

Pls if anyone see something wrong or missing don't hesitate to report!

HI f4rtux,

i have 2 small things i would like to add since you ask us to point things out:

The Thermo Regulator functions exactly the same as the Aquatuner so you could add the info about its self heating based on the gas used.

The other is that the Oil Well produces a small amount of Natural Gas as well as crude oil (33.3g/s according to the wiki but i dont know if that is still true).

That being said i would like to thank you for taking the Time to making the Database.

Tisamon

On 8/5/2019 at 10:38 PM, Tisamon said:

HI f4rtux,

i have 2 small things i would like to add since you ask us to point things out:

The Thermo Regulator functions exactly the same as the Aquatuner so you could add the info about its self heating based on the gas used.

The other is that the Oil Well produces a small amount of Natural Gas as well as crude oil (33.3g/s according to the wiki but i dont know if that is still true).

That being said i would like to thank you for taking the Time to making the Database.

Tisamon

Hey @Tisamon,

I've just released a new version with all your suggestions!

Now the Thermo Regulator have the same heat generation table of the Aquatuner and you were right about the Oil Well, I was missing that relation (generate Natura Gas with average rate of 33.33 g/s).

Thanks and sorry for the late reply, was a very intense working week :D

Hi !

@f4rtux What do you think about adding Floral Scent as a "thumbs-up" under symptoms when you're looking for a non-allergic duplicant ? Indeed this one is a bonus when it's not a malus.

image.thumb.png.e6b3f1fdaf0d15fca3bd30bcdfea1aae.png

Thanks for this good work, really valuable for us ;)

This is awesome, but looking at the buildings, the info isn't 100% accurate. Take for instance the thermo sensor. It says that it overheats at 75 C. However when I look it up in the code (where it's called LogicTemperatureSensorConfig), it says:

buildingDef.Overheatable = false;
buildingDef.Floodable = false;
buildingDef.Entombable = false;

This means that despite the fact that it overheats at the default 75 C, it also ignores overheating making the 75 pointless. It can also be submerged and entombed and still work. The latter two aren't even mentioned in your tool.

Looking through BuildingDef, I say Repairable looks like it could be useful info.

On 21/5/2019 at 11:59 PM, OxCD said:

Hi !

@f4rtux What do you think about adding Floral Scent as a "thumbs-up" under symptoms when you're looking for a non-allergic duplicant ? Indeed this one is a bonus when it's not a malus.

Thanks for this good work, really valuable for us ;)

Hey @OxCD, thanks for the suggestion! I've added a section with the effects of the "Allergic Reaction" for duplicants without the "Allergies" trait.

In the next release I will make this information displayed when the duplicant without trait is choosen.

On 22/5/2019 at 12:15 AM, Nightinggale said:

This is awesome, but looking at the buildings, the info isn't 100% accurate. Take for instance the thermo sensor. It says that it overheats at 75 C. However when I look it up in the code (where it's called LogicTemperatureSensorConfig), it says:

buildingDef.Overheatable = false;
buildingDef.Floodable = false;
buildingDef.Entombable = false;

This means that despite the fact that it overheats at the default 75 C, it also ignores overheating making the 75 pointless. It can also be submerged and entombed and still work. The latter two aren't even mentioned in your tool.

Looking through BuildingDef, I say Repairable looks like it could be useful info.

@Nightinggale, thanks for the report, you are totally right! I've fixed all the overheat default values and I've added a new section "Additional Features" in the building detail page, showing some others attributes that I had extracted and not used yet (Floodable, Entombable, IN/OUT conduit, IN/OUT logic)

9 minutes ago, f4rtux said:

thanks for the report, you are totally right! I've fixed all the overheat default values and I've added a new section "Additional Features" in the building detail page, showing some others attributes that I had extracted and not used yet (Floodable, Entombable, IN/OUT conduit, IN/OUT logic)

Nice. The presentation looks really nice. However floodable and embombable are inverted as in gas generator can't get flooded, but temperature sensor can according to your presentation.

22 hours ago, Nightinggale said:

Nice. The presentation looks really nice. However floodable and embombable are inverted as in gas generator can't get flooded, but temperature sensor can according to your presentation.

You mean inverted respect the original code value? If you mean this, yes they are inverted because I've represented with the icon if the building can be submerged in wated (floodable->icon without red x) and if the building can be covered with solids (entombable -> icon without red x).

For example the natural gas generator can't be flooded or entombed (two icon with red x) and the Thermo Sensor yes (two normal icon).

I hope I explained the representation :D

PS: I've just released an hotfix for a little bug where the entombable icon was rendered based on the floodable icon!

On 5/25/2019 at 7:57 PM, f4rtux said:

You mean inverted respect the original code value? If you mean this, yes they are inverted because I've represented with the icon if the building can be submerged in wated (floodable->icon without red x) and if the building can be covered with solids (entombable -> icon without red x).

I think I know how I feel it's inverted compared to what you have made. Just change the string and call them "works while flooded" and "flooding halt operation" or something like that. I read "floodable" as in it can get the flooded status and hence stop operating when you mean floodable as allows operation while submerged.

10 hours ago, OxCD said:

Hi @f4rtux !

The liquid input conduit is missing from the petroleum engine ;)

Have a good day !

Unfortunately as explained below I cannot check at the moment, but if I remember correctly only the Liquid Cargo Tank has conduit input?

10 hours ago, Nightinggale said:

I think I know how I feel it's inverted compared to what you have made. Just change the string and call them "works while flooded" and "flooding halt operation" or something like that. I read "floodable" as in it can get the flooded status and hence stop operating when you mean floodable as allows operation while submerged.

I'm going definitely with your idea. Seems to me the best and clearest way to display this information. Sadly today my laptop has been stolen and I will need a few days to re-establish the development environment and do the update :(

11 hours ago, f4rtux said:

Unfortunately as explained below I cannot check at the moment, but if I remember correctly only the Liquid Cargo Tank has conduit input?

I'm going definitely with your idea. Seems to me the best and clearest way to display this information. Sadly today my laptop has been stolen and I will need a few days to re-establish the development environment and do the update :(

Fiouuu damned you're completely right.

As you can imagine i've mixed-up steam engine, which gets an input, and petro, which doesn't, because of the fuel cargo. My bad !

All my courage is with you to face this lost. It's a pain I know as it happened to me also, some years ago... if you succeed to get it back, that would be the best, otherwise I'm sure you'll find a way to handle this with determination and new projects.

All the best !

39 minutes ago, f4rtux said:

Sadly today my laptop has been stolen and I will need a few days to re-establish the development environment and do the update :(

It would seem to me like the main problems are data loss and the risk of unauthorized access to said data, including "keep me logged in" cookies. There is a financial aspect as well. Somehow the ETA for the next update seems insignificant, relatively speaking.

@f4rtux In Drecko diet section the consumption is displayed as kg/c (kg/s), but there's no reference how many kg a plant produces (grows?) per cycle. Any chance to add that info in either Dreco part or Bristles/Mealwwod sections?

I have found a kind of bug in the Oni Assistant Cooling Calculator.

When setting the start & target temperature, there are Up/Down buttons to increase the set value, these buttons will not low or raise the temperature below 0, ie -5.  Lowering does nothing, while increasing temperature resets the value back to 0.

I'm back with a new pc and I started working to the database update for the final release!

In the while I've just published a quick update to address the ambiguity discussed with Nightinggale.

On 29/5/2019 at 1:13 PM, Grimgaw said:

@f4rtux In Drecko diet section the consumption is displayed as kg/c (kg/s), but there's no reference how many kg a plant produces (grows?) per cycle. Any chance to add that info in either Dreco part or Bristles/Mealwwod sections?

I'm going to try to clarify this in order to explicitly display that 1 plant is 1kg!

On 5/29/2019 at 2:02 AM, f4rtux said:

Sadly today my laptop has been stolen and I will need a few days to re-establish the development environment and do the update :(

Apparently "a few days" became two months. It shows how horrible such events are.

However it's good to have you back and now the text for the flooded bool is hard to misunderstand :)

Thanks for that great website! Some small things that I think are incomplete:

- production method for sushi edit: sushi is not in the launch so sushi should be deleted

-  when on the page of natural gas, petrolium or ethanol you don't see that they can be consumed by the natural gas or petrolium generator. 

- ?? state change of raw eggs to omelette ?? (I don't know if that is still a thing)

edit:  - sour gas state change to sulfur and methane not only to methane

- I don't think wild critters can be glum

- carbon asteroid, rocky asteroid and dusty dwarf have new art 

Archived