[Tool] ONI Database - Quick reference guide & relations

On 20/08/2019 at 12:35 AM, f4rtux said:

ohh that's right, didn't read Salt Gas ahahah!

Mistery solved :D

A bug report has been submitted for this game issue.

Apart of this, just to let you know the picture for automatic dispenser isn't updated yet :)

image.png.be177c99f7c8bbfdfc7c44b78d6354f0.png

A suggestion:

Critter egg laying time currently changes when you toggle the buttons just below it from 'wild' to 'tame', which is good.

However, the toggles for 'happy' and 'glum' are right there as well, which affect the calories consumed but should also affect egg laying time. Glum cuts the rate by something like 90% for tame critters.

EDIT:

What's missing is the fact that the reproduction rate listed for tame critters just only applies to tame happy critters. It's the sum of the 'base' and 'happy' reproduction rates as listed in game.

Pacu, for example, are listed in oni-db as a 900s or 1.5 cycle reproduction time when tame, which is 66.7% / cycle.

Pacu have a base rate of 6.67%/cycle (i.e. the wild rate, which is 10% of the tame&happy rate).
They get another 60% per cycle from being tame and happy.

This actually is well and correctly (:gasp:) documented in the in-game tooltip:

pacu rate.png

On 29/8/2019 at 2:19 PM, OxCD said:

A bug report has been submitted for this game issue.

Apart of this, just to let you know the picture for automatic dispenser isn't updated yet :)

Thanks, now I've updated all the images to the lastest build :D

@tofof Thanks for the report, I'm going to check what I've miss in the formula to updated it.

New version 3.0.4 released, including all the updated images and some additional data for the elements, as suggested by @mathmanican.

This additional data can be used to calculate the horizontal flow of a single liquid layer over a solid. For more information please check the great mathmanican's explanation here.

@f4rtux Hi ! Don't you think would be a good idea to add max age for each critter ? I missed it few times, and others on the french discord also, so I think could be useful :) thanks a lot !

EDIT : ok my bad you see it into the life cycle, in second. Also when using phone like me it's quite uneasy to see the pop-up for cycle value. Then the way it's displayed (for example 60000 sec under the adult hatch image) can lead to think that the critter will stay in adult form for 60000 sec, but it doesn't take the 5 cycles (3000 sec) while baby into account.

Screenshot_20190919-122313_Samsung Internet.jpg

EDIT n°2 : is there a reason why the pip have 98% chance for a pip egg, considering there's no other  pip egg type ? Usually this percent is used for mixed eggs. I suspect it's because there's a chance for the pip to do not lay any egg at the end of his reproduction cycle, but if it is, it makes the report a bit unclear from my point of view.

EDIT n°3 ! : I think the image for natural gas input, when looking under NG generator, needs the standard gas symbol you use :)

Screenshot_20190919-124232_Samsung Internet.jpg

On 19/9/2019 at 12:10 PM, OxCD said:

1) Yes, atm the life cycle value is reported under the adult critter without distinguishing between the baby and adult time; I will see if I find a better way to represent this information!

2) That just the value automatically extracted like the others, here too I see if it is possible to harmonize the data.

3) The Natural Gas generator accepts not only the Natural gas, but a group of items: Combustible Gas that atm include only natural gas :D this is the reason because we have the standard group icon instead of the single Natural gas icon.

Thanks for the report as always :) !

Hi @f4rtux ! I've spotted something : storage capacity for the new buildings. Hot tub, mechanical surfboard, sauna, soda fountain are set to 20t. I'm not in front of the game but as far as I can remember, it's 50kg for the sauna, 100kg for the hot tub, 20kg for the surfboard, 20kg for the fountain, 2kg for the juicer.

Also, there's something wrong with hot tub decor value (under details tab). You should see it very quickly ;)

Thanks again for your work !

EDIT : also, it's mentionned nowhere that the Hot tub needs bleach stone (neither into the game) ;)

Archived