What is glommer's eye??

I don't know, but:

Spoiler

eyebrella, maybe?  or long distance telescope.  You might have to world hop to get other necessary items, or Klei may be planning updates that would put other items in the shop.  

2 hours ago, Angel_Octoling said:

That picture is beyond modded and I can't tell if it's part of Hamlet or not. Next time, please do try to get proof of something without using mods, as this can confuse some people. Where and how did you get the eye, though?

oh yeah i'm very sorry, thoses eyes come from mod,thanks for your answer :))

Personally, a few mods, ok, but too much, I could never, this huge chest removes the maintenance of the small inventory that we have and encourages us to keep or abandon other objects according to our needs and objectives, I do not urge you to remove the mod or other. You do what you want.

I found this thread after getting it to drop by accident. I'm barely modded, and to my knowledge none of my mods add items to the game. I'm in a ROG world without Shipwreck or Hamlet compatibility, but I have both installed. 

Idk what it is if not just some a weird Glommer goop style food item.

GlommerEye.jpg

7 hours ago, Emu_Gentleman said:

I found this thread after getting it to drop by accident. I'm barely modded, and to my knowledge none of my mods add items to the game. I'm in a ROG world without Shipwreck or Hamlet compatibility, but I have both installed. 

Well, what mods are you using? If we had the names we could check. But I'll check Hamlet anyways.

Archived