[Game Update] - 301295

Jason

• Developer
5 minutes ago, sv_theking said:

there is no clock anymore

Darn, that's not good. I tested it on a few savegames and they all got fixed, but it seems not this one - on the contrary.

Can you upload your save file? Preferably save in this spot.

(you can go into "Main Menu>Options>Report Bug" and mention the issue and saveslot and it'll upload your savegame, or just attach the savegame here)

48 minutes ago, bizziboi said:

Darn, that's not good. I tested it on a few savegames and they all got fixed, but it seems not this one - on the contrary.

Can you upload your save file? Preferably save in this spot.

(you can go into "Main Menu>Options>Report Bug" and mention the issue and saveslot and it'll upload your savegame, or just attach the savegame here)

Reported a bug in game but i play with "steam cloud" disabled here. If u will not receive the file where can i find it to upload here? 

Edited by sv_theking

• Developer

Hmmm, got your bugreport, but....When I load that save in slot 1 into the game as currently on steam I do get a clock. Maybe you didn't have the update when you got the bug? Try validating your game files otherwise, because this is odd.

image.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, bizziboi said:

Hmmm, got your bugreport, but....When I load that save in slot 1 into the game as currently on steam I do get a clock. Maybe you didn't have the update when you got the bug? Try validating your game files otherwise, because this is odd.

image.png

Everything works now, ty

Another question. Was it planned that mobs don't despawn after aporkalypse ends? (like ghosts and frogs)

just went back to check and this happened ---- save.rar

20181221032847_1.thumb.jpg.24eb6351e5882c36d16629fd1fc47ad8.jpg

edit. after relogging the calendar moves BUT before the bug the outer circle didn't move at all and now it does... ... my calendar looks like that now and yet the pigmen announce the aporkalypse when i come back to base ...  the innermost circle is positioned right after aligning with the outer circle, which probably gives the most time before triggering the aporkalypse. It naturally moves in the opposite direction so it shouldn't be the case that the village people are telling me the aporkalyse is coming

Inked20181221034706_1_LI.thumb.jpg.fe0ed739c49a419cfb500fc5f5a5647c.jpg

I'm very confused rn... :/

Edited by FreyaMaluk

No, that's definitely only a few days away from aporkalypse. The outermost one moves clockwise and is the slowest, and when it approaches the bottom the aporkalypse is near. You want the outermost one to be juuuuust past the middle on the bottom.

...although, I didn't think any of them moved counterclockwise last time I saw one...

Edited by Tumalu

10 minutes ago, Tumalu said:

No, that's definitely only a few days away from aporkalypse. The outermost one moves clockwise and is the slowest, and when it approaches the bottom the aporkalypse is near. You want the outermost one to be juuuuust past the middle on the bottom.

...although, I didn't think any of them moved counterclockwise last time I saw one...

check the inner circle.. that moves counterclockwise

u can do some testing..

the outermost is not the slowest... the slowest in the inner circle

Edited by FreyaMaluk

idk if it's because of this update, but yesterday when i tryed to create a world RoG compatible with SW my game got bugged and i had just 2 seasons on the clock: autumn and winter. there was no deciduous forest neither desert, so i assume that the dlc RoG was disabled.

• Developer
4 hours ago, FreyaMaluk said:

4 hours ago, Tumalu said:

check the inner circle.. that moves counterclockwise

Are you sure about this? I just checked in the savegame you sent and they all move clockwise. Inner circle really slow, but definitely clockwise (I pyut my mouse on an edge and waited a few mins, to make sure that I wasn't fooled by an optical illusion relative to the middle ring moving faster)

If you are convinced, please re-up your save.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, bizziboi said:

Hmmm, that's one I haven't seen yet. Could you upload your save file? 

I just uploaded it as a bug report. Also: the clock doesn't appear on the map of the ruins.

And when I went back into the game, it crashed, blaming my two mods (Geo Placement and Quick Drop). When I turned them off, the clock dials were back but all spinning madly around despite nothing being on the dials and my character was frozen in place. I really hope this gets fixed -- I've got a 220-day run going!

Update: I used c_gonext to get back to the icebox at my base, but now the screen is totally black, although I can hear sound effects indicating that I am outside. When I press tab, the map still says I'm in the clock room. 

I was actually fine before I decided to go back there and upload the bug report! 

Edited by Rellimarual

6 minutes ago, Tumalu said:

c_gonext is a really bad idea to use inside of any rooms/ruins, it breaks the game. Best recommendation is close the game without saving if you haven't saved yet.

I learned this the hard way, but I didn't have much choice. I'd saved the game in the clock room because I believed that it would help with the bug report, so I was stuck.