how old is willow?(old question)

Well she isn't the most stable of characters, mentally. If you want to speculate and theorize, she has an unreleased "orphan" skin, so likely she finally has a chance to act out and have a form of childhood because, between that and her Victorian skin-which involves her being a match-girl, means she would have had a very rough childhood. Of course we don't have much official knowledge up to this point on most characters, so just have fun theorizing, as long as it makes since.

Adult but insane.  She also wears her hair in a completely wrong way for an adult in her time period (you put your hair..._up_! for the first time when you are Officially a Young Lady), but you can't go by the eyes because eyes on DS characters are weird in general, and everybody has GIANT HEADS and tiny bodies.  If you go by the _proportions_, everybody is maybe a toddler.  : P

...Notorious

On ۱۳۹۷/۹/۲۸ at 8:18 AM, Faria said:

Well she isn't the most stable of characters, mentally. If you want to speculate and theorize, she has an unreleased "orphan" skin, so likely she finally has a chance to act out and have a form of childhood because, between that and her Victorian skin-which involves her being a match-girl, means she would have had a very rough childhood. Of course we don't have much official knowledge up to this point on most characters, so just have fun theorizing, as long as it makes since.

can we tell her a teenager xD?

4 minutes ago, kasra9400 said:

yep  I see- but about wendy we see 'young lady' I think "lady" is like woman but with more respect 

Young Lady =/= Young Woman

Wilson is described as Man, while Webber is described as Young. There's a difference.

11 hours ago, kasra9400 said:

can we say to a teen person or adult "young"?

Yeah, I Would say an early teens, and even early adulthood can be called "young" (Early 20s, Mid 10s.)

-EDIT-
But I Would say someone like Webber, That i believe you describe as a "Young Man" in the curio cabinet (Haven't checked, but it seems like so by posts above.) Might be physically any age, but probably between 8 (his likely MENTAL age) and 18. We are led to believe his spider is female, yet he still grows a "beard". But that's a debate for another thread..

Willow is on her early 20-22s. We know that. She is, however, Very Childish. Probably because, as hinted by her "Orphan" skin concept, she didn't have parents. She, and likely other orphans, were on the girls scouts. which is where she grew up.. but we don't know much more. Willow can be a very childish young adult.

Another thing i'd like to mention: Sometimes, parents and such say things like "Come here, Young lady!" when you do something wrong. At least some of them. And usually, that is referring to a child between 9 and 14(+?) years of age, I've seen some parents/older siblings/uncles say those kinds of things to my younger cousins, So it IS used to refer to children. But, as i stated earlier, it could also be used to refer to someone in their early 20s or mid-to-late 10s

33 minutes ago, Mattyington said:

Yeah, I Would say an early teens, and even early adulthood can be called "young" (Early 20s, Mid 10s.)

-EDIT-
But I Would say someone like Webber, That i believe you describe as a "Young Man" in the curio cabinet (Haven't checked, but it seems like so by posts above.) Might be physically any age, but probably between 8 (his likely MENTAL age) and 18. We are led to believe his spider is female, yet he still grows a "beard". But that's a debate for another thread..

Willow is on her early 20-22s. We know that. She is, however, Very Childish. Probably because, as hinted by her "Orphan" skin concept, she didn't have parents. She, and likely other orphans, were on the girls scouts. which is where she grew up.. but we don't know much more. Willow can be a very childish young adult.

Another thing i'd like to mention: Sometimes, parents and such say things like "Come here, Young lady!" when you do something wrong. At least some of them. And usually, that is referring to a child between 9 and 14(+?) years of age, I've seen some parents/older siblings/uncles say those kinds of things to my younger cousins, So it IS used to refer to children. But, as i stated earlier, it could also be used to refer to someone in their early 20s or mid-to-late 10s

thanks for information

who or where said she is early 20 or 22

its just a private massage from a person and klei 

4 minutes ago, kasra9400 said:

thanks for information

who or where said she is early 20 or 22

its just a private massage from a person and klei 

It was stated by Klei, Together With Wilson's age (Early 30s).
-EDIT-
"Willow was originally stated to be around her late teens. However, Klei later said that Willow is in her early 20's." Source: Wikipedia (I'll look for another source soon.)

2 minutes ago, Mattyington said:

It was stated by Klei, Together With Wilson's age (Early 30s).
-EDIT-
"Willow was originally stated to be around her late teens. However, Klei later said that Willow is in her early 20's." Source: Wikipedia (I'll look for another source soon.)

thats wiki writed by players and you can edit that

other wikies writed this text

3 minutes ago, kasra9400 said:

thats wiki writed by players and you can edit that

other wikies writed this text

Correct, but that info has been there for a long time. (First time i saw it was around early on the start of this year.). I'm still looking for other sources, But i still think the Wiki has at least SOME merit here. Despite their, uh... Disappointing mistakes in the past.

P.S: Like you yourself mentioned, she was confirmed to be in her 20s in 2013~2015, I Believe.

On ۱۳۹۷/۱۰/۱ at 4:26 PM, Mattyington said:

Correct, but that info has been there for a long time. (First time i saw it was around early on the start of this year.). I'm still looking for other sources, But i still think the Wiki has at least SOME merit here. Despite their, uh... Disappointing mistakes in the past.

P.S: Like you yourself mentioned, she was confirmed to be in her 20s in 2013~2015, I Believe.

IMG_20181222_163550.png

she is confirmed 20 by other players 

Archived