how old is willow?(old question)

On 12/22/2018 at 7:11 AM, Mattyington said:

Yeah, I Would say an early teens, and even early adulthood can be called "young" (Early 20s, Mid 10s.)

-EDIT-
But I Would say someone like Webber, That i believe you describe as a "Young Man" in the curio cabinet (Haven't checked, but it seems like so by posts above.) Might be physically any age, but probably between 8 (his likely MENTAL age) and 18. We are led to believe his spider is female, yet he still grows a "beard". But that's a debate for another thread..

OKAY so I read that this was for another thread, but you do realize that the beard is made of silk, correct? Granted, that brings a WHOLE new debate, but I feel like clearing that is important. Plus, other spiders don't grow beards, especially since they don't have the limbs to spread a beard around on their face for warmth. And Webber's beard is unlike most other beards, instead of having an accompanying mustache of some kind, like Wilson and Woodie, Webber has more of a chin masking beard, which seems to be that he just slaps it on. Now, why it takes him so long to slap some silk on his face is both real easy to explain and beyond science.

2 hours ago, Mack Swell said:

OKAY so I read that this was for another thread, but you do realize that the beard is made of silk, correct? Granted, that brings a WHOLE new debate, but I feel like clearing that is important. Plus, other spiders don't grow beards, especially since they don't have the limbs to spread a beard around on their face for warmth. And Webber's beard is unlike most other beards, instead of having an accompanying mustache of some kind, like Wilson and Woodie, Webber has more of a chin masking beard, which seems to be that he just slaps it on. Now, why it takes him so long to slap some silk on his face is both real easy to explain and beyond science.

pls calm down we need win the game

Archived