Best mob in Hamlet

Best mob in Hamlet  

78 members have voted

1. 1. What is the best mob in Hamlet in terms of drops, statistics, and design according to you?

• Mant
    • Hippopotamoose
    • Iron Hulk
    • Thunderbird
    • Spidermonkey
    • Peagawk
    • Weevole
    • Beetle
    • Flytrap
    • Vampire Bat
    • Masked Pig
    • Piko
    • Guard Pig
    • Pangolden
    • Platapine
    • Giant Grub
    • Pog
    • Pigeon

Honestly I just love how the hippopotamoose is designed, as well as it's usefulness in fighting enemies, breaking down structures and farming wood. Not to mention you can build a certain cool little item with its drop hehe.

You missed a few cool mobs though:

- Masked Pig - I laughed so hard the first time this ****** showed up and stole my coins! :p
- Guard Pig
- Piko
- Giant Grub
- Pangolden
- Platapine
- Pog

1 minute ago, Banana Pimp said:

Honestly I just love how the hippopotamoose is designed, as well as it's usefulness in fighting enemies, breaking down structures and farming wood. Not to mention you can build a certain cool little item with its drop hehe.

You missed a few cool mobs though:

- Masked Pig - I laughed so hard the first time this fucker showed up and stole my coins! :p
- Guard Pig
- Piko
- Giant Grub
- Pangolden
- Platapine
- Pog

Thank, I add immediately

3 minutes ago, Banana Pimp said:

Je suis sûr que j'en ai manqué quelques-unes, consultez la page wiki de Hamlet, elle contient une liste de nouveaux monstres. :)

Thank, but I prefer to introduce the "best" mobs according to me, Piko is limited as he steals anything, the pigeon, ok just him X)

45 minutes ago, Banana Pimp said:

- Masked Pig - I laughed so hard the first time this fucker showed up and stole my coins! :p

I thought it was the hamburgular. You guys are prob too young to know who that is. But he used to steal your hamburgers and looked exactly like that.

First time I saw him I was fairly drunk.. I almost made a no-no

PS. 5th or 6th time he got me, it was no longer funny D:

Image result for hamburglar

11 minutes ago, BadlyBurned said:

I thought it was the hamburgular. You guys are prob too young to know who that is. But he used to steal your hamburgers and looked exactly like that.

First time I saw him I was fairly drunk.. I almost made a no-no

PS. 5th or 6th time he got me, it was no longer funny D:

Image result for hamburglar

He's very scary !

1 hour ago, Marquillotuca said:

Masked Pig must be one of the most charismatic mobs we ever had!

I laughed so hard when I went to the city, got my 50 oincs for a house and then that m*therf*cker showed up and stole all my money! 

Funniest part was I was all concerned and looking out for The Roc.. turns out that big giant bird is harmless and just inconveniences you a bit. Classic misdirection by the devs.

Well played.. well played indeed

On 10/12/2018 at 5:05 PM, BadlyBurned said:

Funniest part was I was all concerned and looking out for The Roc.. turns out that big giant bird is harmless and just inconveniences you a bit. Classic misdirection by the devs.

Well played.. well played indeed

When I first saw him I was scared of his "attack". When the bird finally caught I was like "well, it's all f*cked up" and then I realize that he carried me to a place of love with 2 tallbirds and gems. I love that bird.

Archived