Oh boy, another art thread hu?

9 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

Oh gee, I am so sorry, I didn't know you want to drown in requests!

• The big round huggable robot from Robots
  • Heather from Drawn to Life
  • Mr. Candle from Beauty and Beast
  • isn't there a website to give you random suggestions or sth like that?

There probably is, but I prefer human ones than artificial, :p

1 hour ago, Xjurwi said:

There probably is, but I prefer human ones than artificial, :p

oh, okay... um...

Neo Cortex? Mac from Foster's? John Cena? Magus from Chrono?

I really can't think of well-known game characters who haven't been drawn way too often already. And I don't know movies to begin with, so...

I LIVE.gif

Sorry for the lack of activity, been busy with moving into a new place and other personal stuff, so kinda forgot this thread existed. Things are much calmer now so have more free time again, and since my tumblr reached a milestone i figured i'd open this thread up again for requests.

1 hour ago, Battal said:

I ruined my request with stale memes, didn't I.

yes

I either forgot to do it or had other stuff at the time, also recall these are quick doodles too, if it's too complex then there's a good chance I won't do it.                  

On 6/27/2017 at 2:23 AM, TooMuchHoneyHam said:

oh man oh boy is that Xjurwi? The man himself, who I have not seen a ridiculous amount of time?

maybe

yeah I tend to have occasional visits here and there still, and decided to have an art request thread for fun. Oh yeah if you guys had requests my fault, just finished moving to a new place and then proceeded to complete the entire starcraft 2 collection.

Archived