Evil minion interveiws

DimWhat

*Pyro gazes at the door as @Silvercide and their mech start shooting cookies*

"I didn't know the military wanted to get into the business of baking."

*Pyro throws a hatchet, it slices open a couple cookies and hits a wall. Pyro then runs over and retrieves the hatchet, running back to where he was before, while dodging lots of cookies.*

41 minutes ago, Destros09 said:

Destros09 used the tri fold dark matter wallet he took back from imdamisterL

* @Silvercide your mech is stuck in the shark pit. No amount of cookies will save you from what's about to come.*

SO YOU THINK YOU CAN BARGE INTO MY LAIR *Opens hatch on the top of the mech and grabs @Silvercide and yanks him out.* AND DESTROY IT WITHOUT A PROPER FIGHT! WELL TWO CAN PLAY THAT GAME! *You are thrown into a pit full of cookies.*

AS MY MINION @Ootay SAID YOUR WEAKNESS IS EATING YOUR OWN COOKIES AND EATING IS THE ONLY WAY OUT!

18 minutes ago, ~Matt said:

/approaches @Pyromailmann and watches/

"Are you one of the minions here? That's quite evil, the thing you're doing."

/spots and grabs a second shovel/

"Want some help with the burrying?"

*realizes that @~Matt is standing next to him*

"I don't consider myself to be 'evil' just chaotic neutral. And no, I don't need help with burying, I took the shovel from the person who fell in the pit just now, they tried to free a real troublemaker."

Just now, DimWhat said:

So uh hello a are you a construction worker if so the shark pit needs redone.

"Nah. I came to see if I can apply for a job as an evil henchman."

/places shovel back where it was found/

"I know nothing about construction. However, I'm really good at documenting feats and making you look really g.."

/coughs/

"Evil. I can make you look really evil. Not that you need it."

/smiles impishly/

1 hour ago, DimWhat said:

Make me look more evil? HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE!?

/the impish smile grows wider/

"With words, my master. Tales about you will spread across the land and remain even in the case that your material stay in this world ends. Fear of your majestic self shall be felt by good and evil doers alike!"

/eyes fill with inspiration/

"The ground will quake around that which is said of you before your feet even tread across it!"

/takes a breath/

"You can think of it as a kind of immortality."

50 minutes ago, ~Matt said:

"With words, my master. Tales about you will spread across the land and remain even in the case that your material stay in this world ends. Fear of your majestic self shall be felt by good and evil doers alike!"

*pokes head in* Neeeeeeeerd! *runs away from evil lair*

I totally didn't drop a time bomb that will explode into gallons of highly pressurized milk once detonating.

3 hours ago, ~Matt said:

/the impish smile grows wider/

/eyes fill with inspiration/

"The ground will quake around that which is said of you before your feet even tread across it!"

/takes a breath/

"You can think of it as a kind of immortality."

Oh I see so you're offering to write about me. 

*Skeletonious' thinks that you will write the equivalent to fanfics about him.*

YOUR IN! Two dollars a day.

Archived