Cheerio

Creating/Using Translation Files

255 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, itsLong said:

来来来。但是Git的协作还没用过。另外,有些翻译是不是有专业的名词相对啊

我也是第一次用,慢慢摸索吧。暂时没觉得有太需要专业知识的名词。

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, ImDaMisterL said:

*high-five!*

I'm working on a Brazilian Portuguese one!

Just tell me if you want my help! 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I made a Korean translation project.
You can check translation site here. and gteam group here.

I just started recruiting through the Korean game community.

When I tested it briefly, there was no Korean(Hangul) font, so it is broken in the game and it comes out as 'ㅁ'.
When it is translated, we will provide translation file to klei.

In the future, I would like you to support the official Hangul game or support fonts.

Edited by wrinos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, itsLong said:

来来来。但是Git的协作还没用过。另外,有些翻译是不是有专业的名词相对啊

我也在做翻译,要一起吗?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, O.n.y said:

Будем рады :) Присоединяйтесь, мы уже часть перевели, но пока есть еще "свободные" места для перевода.
Доделаем - будет второй этап вычитки и редактуры. К этому времени, надеюсь, разработчики добавят поддержку UTF-8.

GitHub:  https://github.com/O-n-y/Oxygen-Not-Included---Russian-Translation

Russian Translation - work in progress ~50%

Было бы неплохо, если бы мы имели связь какую-то. Добавьте меня в стим, а то я вас не могу добавить, вечно ошибка во время добавления вылетает. Мой стим

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Starting french translation. Hum... 1% !

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, fenymak said:

Было бы неплохо, если бы мы имели связь какую-то. Добавьте меня в стим, а то я вас не могу добавить, вечно ошибка во время добавления вылетает. Мой стим

Отправила запрос :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Cheeriohey cheerio, im a player of ONI. Happy to hear that the game can translate into other language, i try hard to translating words into chinese now. And got few problems with that i put the "strings.po" into mods folder, but when i open the game, i found that no chinese show in UI, only some messy code. wanna get some help that can u inject some chinese font in game core? plz!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, deloquac said:

@Cheeriohey cheerio, im a player of ONI. Happy to hear that the game can translate into other language, i try hard to translating words into chinese now. And got few problems with that i put the "strings.po" into mods folder, but when i open the game, i found that no chinese show in UI, only some messy code. wanna get some help that can u inject some chinese font in game core? plz!

Can I suggest you work with xlzlch if you aren't already and it's Simplified Chinese you're working on?

10 hours ago, xlzlch said:

Working on Simplified Chinese translation, one night 6%.Long way to go.

https://github.com/FuchsLee/Oxygen_Not_Included-zh

已上传到github,有没有愿意一起翻译的。

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Polish Translation - work in progress ~3%

Startuje polski projekt tłumaczenia https://github.com/Kiwiutek/Oxygen-Not-Included-Spolszczenie

Uwagi, błędy, zmiany tłumaczenia, nazewnictwa, synonimy itd. proszę zgłaszać na e-mail. [email protected]

wkrótce wersja bez polskich znaków

Edited by Kiwiutek

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm Kenneth from Project Gutenberg whom has sent you an email before, we're interested in translating the game into Chinese.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Есть радостная новость для тех кто делает русификатор. У меня есть шрифт поддерживающий кириллицу FNsQoZ371AA.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, maksym12 said:

Есть радостная новость для тех кто делает русификатор. У меня есть шрифт поддерживающий кириллицу FNsQoZ371AA.jpg

думаешь он будет рабоать?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, TheNapo said:

Starting french translation. Hum... 1% !

 

42%... in progress

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, maksym12 said:

Есть радостная новость для тех кто делает русификатор. У меня есть шрифт поддерживающий кириллицу FNsQoZ371AA.jpg

Нет нужды изгаляться со шрифтами. Разрабы сказали что поддержка кириллицы (как и прочих наборов символов) планируется в скором времени. Пока что спокойно переводим, правим и редактируем перевод. А там и поддержку кириллицы введут.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, ShaTiK said:

Нет нужды изгаляться со шрифтами. Разрабы сказали что поддержка кириллицы (как и прочих наборов символов) планируется в скором времени. Пока что спокойно переводим, правим и редактируем перевод. А там и поддержку кириллицы введут.

Зачем? я уже сделал))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OK, I´m starting a spanish (Spain) translation.

Don't own the game tho, so I will upload here for someone to try it for me!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now