DrWickerbottom's Art Thread

2 hours ago, DrWickerbottom said:

Woodie x Wickerbottom ! Let's just pair under-appreciated characters together pl s ;;w;

art trade1.jpg

art trade2.jpg

Oh Lord, it's gorgeous. I can totally see them together. Woodie and his rakish grin :D.

2 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Under-appreciated. Let's see... Wolfgang, WX, Wes...

Wolfy! Go go go!

(WX seems strictly a shipper. Maybe @MeingroessterFan can talk about it.)

• Like 5

Ahhh, I haven't said much here for a while!

I have a very big question...what's up with wiki's hand it looks a little bit weird there but maybe I'm just bad at viewing hands. Overall cute pic with Woodie and Wiki. c:

An even cuter drawing? Impossbru, Woodie valiantly holding Wiki and possibly going to do some fishing at ponds or possibly something else. ;) 

Also that last miniature Wilson and Wiki piece was so cute and stuff WHY DIDN'T I COMMENT ON IT. xd

• Like 2

Just now, GiddyGuy said:

Ahhh, I haven't said much here for a while!

I have a very big question...what's up with wiki's hand it looks a little bit weird there but maybe I'm just bad at viewing hands. Overall cute pic with Woodie and Wiki. c:

An even cuter drawing? Impossbru, Woodie valiantly holding Wiki and possibly going to do some fishing at ponds or possibly something else. ;) 

Also that last miniature Wilson and Wiki piece was so cute and stuff WHY DIDN'T I COMMENT ON IT. xd

You're not imagining things, Wicker is more bendable here than an average human. The crook of her arm of a bit too strong.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, GiddyGuy said:

I have a very big question...

4 hours ago, Arlesienne said:

You're not imagining things, Wicker is more bendable here than an average human. The crook of her arm of a bit too strong.

Hah you guys might be right. Still strange, seeing as I used live reference. *GASP* MAYBE IT IS I WHO IS DISPROPORTIONATE?

Also anatomy advice is always appreciated! There's always room to improve 

Edited by DrWickerbottom
  • Like 3

39 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Let's just make Woodie as Wickerbottom's handsome sort of transportation. Piggybacking an' all. :wilson_ecstatic:

Lovely lady transporter by day.

Very depressed little girl transporter by night.

Edited by GiddyGuy
  • Like 4

Also sorry about the lack of art! Here, have a few Lillian Wickerbottom pieces from prom on tumblr. She got all dolled up for her date, Maxwell♥ ;v; (Also sorry for being gone so darn long, I promise there's a good reason ---in case anyone's wondering, the one with flowers is mourning art due to a death in the family.. I guess it's how I coped with it)

promv3 2.jpg

lil2.jpg

• Like 9

Just now, minespatch said:

Is the first one monochrome to show the details brighter?

Love the choices for the hair and cake. They really pop out.

Oh thanks! And not exactly it's just because I couldn't decide what one I liked better x) Sometimes people like the sketchy sketchbook look as opposed to colored ^^

• Like 2