DrWickerbottom's Art Thread

On November 17, 2016 at 7:29 AM, Arlesienne said:

May I ask for their attitude towards other transients? If they've met any?

Thanks hun!  If you mean the canon survivors, Dr likes to tease Wilson. Will, Willow, Wendy, and Webber are all her children to her. Woodie is an equal (grandpa friend, hehe) - same with Maxwell. She really likes Charlie and tries to spend time with her at night, since she doesn't sleep. The other 7 Wickers act very differently towards the survivors.

• Like 3

Just now, DrWickerbottom said:

Thanks hun!  If you mean the canon survivors, Dr likes to tease Wilson. Will, Willow, Wendy, and Webber are all her children to her. Woodie is an equal (grandpa friend, hehe) - same with Maxwell. She really likes Charlie and tries to spend time with her at night, since she doesn't sleep. The other 7 Wickers act very differently towards the survivors.

Give me all :D!

• Like 1

Oh, have I mentioned that I am legit platonic Wickerwell trash?? because I am

Here's my Lillian with one of tumblr's Maxwells♥ This scene is from an rp; she's not very pleased, that's for sure. Very stubborn, it takes a lot to impress Lil. And here's silly old Maxi toying with chance, she didn't think he'd light the darkness. 

ALSO A THING!! ALL OF THE ART LOOKS BETTER WHEN YOU CLICK ON IT. IT'S SO BLURRY IN THE PREVIEW POST

maxi.jpg

Edited by DrWickerbottom
  • Like 9

19 minutes ago, minespatch said:

That lighting is beautiful. It's lomography gives a nice framing and fits the tony of the game. Also love the corrupted hand of Maxwell almost of sight. This piece can tell a story on it's own and has no words, it's a excellent piece.

Well thank you hun, your kind words mean a lot. :)♥♥♥ it was meant to remain as a sketch, but most things don't!

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, DrWickerbottom said:

Oh, have I mentioned that I am legit platonic Wickerwell trash?? because I am

Here's my Lillian with one of tumblr's Maxwells♥ This scene is from an rp; she's not very pleased, that's for sure. Very stubborn, it takes a lot to impress Lil. And here's silly old Maxi toying with chance, she didn't think he'd light the darkness. 

ALSO A THING!! ALL OF THE ART LOOKS BETTER WHEN YOU CLICK ON IT. IT'S SO BLURRY IN THE PREVIEW POST

maxi.jpg

Holy Toledo, this is exceptional. I support this! I think @GiddyGuy may too.

Now... Will They or Won't They?

Edited by Arlesienne
An important question added.
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, Arlesienne said:

A quick question, @DrWickerbottom: is your DeviantArt paje-chan?

Yes sweetheart no worries! That's me ;) That's my old username back in like... 2008 ahah! And since you need a premium to change, I haven't bothered. Now I go by paigemillustration professionally, or by drwickerbottom within the fandom~ I know it's confusing with all the names, but thank you so much for your concern hun!

• Like 3

Woodie's expression of distraught while Lillian lets the bird eat out of her mouth must mean he really cares about her but I don't think the birds would peck her...or maybe he's jealous the bird's get more kiss action than he does. =p

I really love the blue flame in the Maxi & Wiki piece, it gives it a ghastly glow, nice touch with the old adventure coat being his winter gear, it makes him quite dashing while he saves her from the darkness, I just hope he doesn't pull a Maxwell and keep the coat just for himself.

21 hours ago, Arlesienne said:

Holy Toledo, this is exceptional. I support this! I think @GiddyGuy may too.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) M-Maybe...

Edited by GiddyGuy
  • Like 3

(Tumblr Source!) Someone asked if she had anything funny to cheer them up, so Dr (Winnifred Wickerbottom) came up with this. 

(I actually searched bad librarian jokes and it literally had her name in it, ahaha) I LOVE COMICS BTW

ALSO! JUST 'ZOOM IN' TO THE FULL COMIC, IT'LL BE HD

comic-full1.jpg

Edited by DrWickerbottom
  • Like 6

Winnie Winnifred... I can just imagine the two Winnies(the unimplemented shepardess and Librarian) fighting for dominance over the name.

2 hours ago, DrWickerbottom said:

Randomly decided to draw a swole-punk puppet master Wickerbottom in a digital woodcut style

tumblr_oh6flyJTAQ1vn150xo2_1280.jpg

This particular piece caught me since it's simple yet has a intelligent execution behind the piece. It looks like you used a lot of effort to get this one particularly done.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, minespatch said:

This particular piece caught me since it's simple yet has a intelligent execution behind the piece. It looks like you used a lot of effort to get this one particularly done.

Thank you so much! My goodness you can articulate well, you should be an art critic x) in addition to an artist, of course! 

Yes this one I actually decided I might throw on my professional website under a sketchbook or line art section. Maybe!

• Like 2

19 hours ago, DrWickerbottom said:
  1. Thank you so much! My goodness you can articulate well, you should be an art critic x) in addition to an artist, of course! 
  2. Yes this one I actually decided I might throw on my professional website under a sketchbook or line art section. Maybe!
  1. I've studied words back in my high school years so it's second hand for me. I just love seeing people evolve their craft.:wilson_dorky:
  2. Hopefully people will take notice of it. You have so much versatility under your belt.

53 minutes ago, DrWickerbottom said:

goh survival.jpg

1. I feel so bad for Webber behind them. He looks so confused.
  • Like 2