I just found out about Klei's hiring practices (Translated into video form). Instead of doing what other companies do (Looking at resumes and doing long, boring, grueling, painful interviews), you just need that one thing. Some panache, the wow factor, the big boom. Here, I present to you all, Klei's hiring practices. It might be a bit much for some of you to handle.

Spoiler

Woah, slow down there, sport! Let's have a talk, just you and me. How was your day? Anything fun happen? Is it really killing you to get at the end of this mandatory line of spoiler boxes?

Spoiler

Look, take it easy. I'm just a spoiler box. No need to take your anger out on me. The option to chat is still on the table.

Spoiler

I guess you really wanna see what's at the end of this, don't you? Talking just isn't an option now, is it?

Spoiler

Really?

Spoiler

Are you sure?

Spoiler

Alright, fine. You win. You got this far with very little effort. You just clicked on a box and expected a reward of some kind? I can dig it. Click ahead.

Spoiler

Ha! Okay, that was mean of me, but only because you didn't want have a chat. I can admit it. I know when I've messed up and gone too far. My bad. The next box will be the box you seek.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

See? It was worth it. At least, I thought it was.

All open positions at Klei should be filling up right about now...

Archived