Survive the Shadows

Ask Wilson 64 dA.png

Wilson: If it was a more casual party then I wouldn’t mind but… Ugh… Let’s just say my mother’s side of the family, The Barlows, had a way of making fancy parties Hell on Earth. It was only fun, when my Uncle Emmett pretended to be drunk so my mother and I had excuse to slip out and then go get ice cream. Now THAT. That was fun for me.

• Like 5

20 hours ago, NightWonder7 said:

Luckily the curse doesn't turn him into a woodpecker XD

I've seen some bird AU of Don't Starve though X) => http://nightwonder7.deviantart.com/art/Merasmus-new-acquisition-551725227

Ahah, I've read that! I can't believe I didn't think of Woodie's hatred for birds in this comic XD

12 hours ago, Aileen-Rose said:

Wilson: No one wants to eat it so it only makes sense. Makes a great outlet for Willow’s pyromania.

(Now if only that were true in the game.)

Are they indestructible with fire as well? I though I could get some free ash (or charcoal :p )

• Like 1

Ask Wilson 66 dA.png

(Follow up to one of the previous questions surprisingly got asked.)

Wilson: I just don’t do well in big crowds sometimes with big all out fancy parties. Birthdays are a whole different ball game.

(And to note it is not December by their time standards. (Heck, they’re not even sure what month it is right now.) Reason Wilson says “by your time standards.” He’s referring to our time currently. So, his birthday actually hasn’t come yet. Least by StS canon standards. So yeah, fun fact, this Wilson is a December baby.)

• Like 4

1 minute ago, minespatch said:

Is her Orphanage part still part of her backstory?

It is, we just haven't touched on it yet due to the fact this ask was asking about her asylum days which hit when she was old enough to get of the orphanage. Why that happened is a story for another time.

• Like 1