Survive the Shadows

Ask Wilson 68 dA.png

Wilson: I’m just surprised I haven’t heard any thing along the lines of sleep talking or small noises like groaning from pain or even just sighs but he could just be a heavy and or silent sleeper. Either is a distinct possibility. Just hope I can get him to wake up soon… His friends miss him, and Charlie… Poor girl just wants him back.

• Like 6

Ask Wilson 70 dA.png

Wilson: I… I don’t want to remember that… I don’t want to remember any of it. What he said… What my extended family from the Barlows said… I JUST WANT TO FORGET EVERYTHING!! I… I… I just want to remember what good I have left of him… Is that so wrong…?

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Aileen-Rose said:

DS 23.jpg

Melinda Wickerbottom's family. Can finally post this since they appeared in the recent chapter of Dark Knowledge.

(Cookies to those who got the refs I planted in the names.)

Jules Vern and a Misummer Night's Dream?

Edited by Quoth143
  • Like 2

DS 24.jpeg

DS 20.jpeg

More art for Dark Knowledge I can release because stuff has come out now. (Drawn from three months ago so it's a little on the older side. This story took awhile to write properly so.. Yeeeeaahh.)

The forced nose boop from Sebby and Robert and Maxwell's appearance pre-William Carter possession. the only one not valid for Dark Knowledge is that last drawing of him and Mel. It'll probably come up some other time buuut I don't want to get into details. All in good time and a different installment.

Enjoy!

• Like 5

Ask Wilson 74 dA.png

Wilson: Nothing like Uncle Emmett pretending to be drunk to get us out of any Barlow Family Party. He was very good to me and my mother and always had great timing with puns to make us laugh.

(Praise be unto the heavens I can finally draw again without feeling like my wrists are on fire! :wilson_ecstatic:)

• Like 5