Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

jamesl

Invisible Inc In The New Year

20 posts in this topic

I'm always hyped for each update. You keep 'em coming and we'll keep the feedback coming! 

Will the 'final missions, story arc and new tougher enemies' be playtested by us, or will they remain a "surprise"?

Can we expect any voices from the agents? 

They only have to be the line they say in the beginning of a mission or maybe a fainting sound when shot by a guard.

I't would really add more feel to the game IMO. 

1 person likes this

Can we expect any voices from the agents? 

They only have to be the line they say in the beginning of a mission or maybe a fainting sound when shot by a guard.

I't would really add more feel to the game IMO. 

We don't have any plans to voice the agents during missions. We had some test voices in an internal build once, and we figured out that they sounded very weird unless they had a lot of variations and voice responses to various situations (otherwise the voice clips seemed too sporadic and out of place). Giving every agent a full array of voice would be a huge undertaking for our team, and we'd rather spend that time making sure that the game has tons of replayability and the gameplay is the best we can make it. 

Will the 'final missions, story arc and new tougher enemies' be playtested by us, or will they remain a "surprise"?

Our current plan is to debut the final missions and story arc in the release build. So far, we've had a lot of success giving you guys the core gameplay and iterating on it over and over again based on your feedback. But we think the final mission and story arc will be better served by a holistic approach that really lets us give you guys our complete vision for those specific parts rather than using the piecemeal iterative design method that works well for other parts of the game.  

I thought it was Malory Archer Central.

me too... central as an agent in a story mission sounds super mega awesome.

Guys, they pulled out the evil face. I don't think she's going to be a playable character.

Also, Reguarding the OP: That seems amazing. I just wish I was better at the game so I could tell that the bloody heck you're talking about.

Hyped as I always been for Invisibile Inc., and even if it's off the scope of the game I still dream for a bit of base building in sandbox mode. Sorry I can't help myself  :joyous:

The screenshot seems to be located on the plane where Incognita is stored and the agent are transported between missions, maybe there will be a mission on board.

1 person likes this

is that a new place like the a new place like vault-room at bottom of some underground abyss ???

:o