Lordbunnir Illustrates How Not To Starve

7 hours ago, minespatch said:

Oh, you gave Wilson a necktie or is it just creative shading?

I like the excitement you put into his eyes.

ive been drawing him with a necktie the whole time, and only upon a quick google search just now did i realize he does not, in fact, have a necktie

*sweats nervously*

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, lordbunnir said:

ive been drawing him with a necktie the whole time, and only upon a quick google search just now did i realize he does not, in fact, have a necktie

*sweats nervously*

It's fine. Every artist in the fandom draws him with gloves (even me) when he canonly doesn't wear any :p

That's a nice piece. Somehow I fee like like Wilson giving some clueless person some sass XD

Did you draw your profile picture?

1 hour ago, DragonMage156 said:

It's fine. Every artist in the fandom draws him with gloves (even me) when he canonly doesn't wear any :p

That's a nice piece. Somehow I fee like like Wilson giving some clueless person some sass XD

Did you draw your profile picture?

nope! i commisioned it from the lovely artydarling on tumblr.

glad you like my silly doodle, though! im planning on putting some more serious digital art in this thread soon, when i get the time.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, lordbunnir said:

ive been drawing him with a necktie the whole time, and only upon a quick google search just now did i realize he does not, in fact, have a necktie*sweats nervously*

Like what Mage said, you're fine. IT's your own interpretation and Wilson looks fine with a tie. I just hope the devs can let characters wear glasses in the future so I can add glasses on my Wilson.

2 hours ago, lordbunnir said:

wiggyfred.thumb.png.e213095465d28a0bc9de9a7fe168d95a.png

Adorable.:wilson_smile: She looks like she's blushing over someone giving her copious amounts of meat.