November 26th Update

• Developer

Main Build: 158063

Beta Build: 158064

Changes

• Flying creatures will no longer trigger Bee Mines and Tooth Traps

• Relics will now turn into Broken Relics when they are being smashed, which can be repaired by players

Bug Fixes

• Fixed crash when a player disconnects while being harassed by a Splumonkey

• Fixed crash when a player disconnects while travelling through a Wormhole

• Fixed crash when a player disconnects while repairing Broken clockworks

• Fixed bug where players sometimes slide along the ground when picking Tumbleweeds

So I had something weird happen with my fourth gift.. I clicked the gift box icon next to an alch engine on my way out of the room, and was planning on seeing what it was when I came back, however when I got back there was no opened box showing on my screen, no more gift icon, and no new item in my inventory. I think I lost vision of the alch engine (it was dark) and it interrupted the opening process, which I've had happen before, however the gift icon always remained there for me to click when I had vision again. Not sure if this is a bug or not..

I'll edit the post with an update if I happen to get my fourth gift again, but I'm worried it may have glitched

Seven hours later I finally got it x.x

Just linking to http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/59470-exploit-spider-webbing-does-not-affect-you-if-walking-along-the-coast/#entry688941  (about webbing not effecting you on the coast)

I just wanted to chime in that I've seen this as well, though I guess I was distracted enough by the game that it didn't lodge in my memory.  So, "Seconded."

-abs

Hey can anyone help me with updating my dedicated server? I'm finding the wiki to be very confusing for mac instructions, thanks.

this probably wont be useful to you but i suggest trying to emulate windows on that mac, it might make it easier, either way good luck with the server!

I found a bug where my friend and I were attacking dragonfly and after dragonfly goes away to make lavae, my character is unable to attack with any of the weapons i had (tenta spike, battle spear and ice staff). My friend was still able to attack but all my character does is run towards dragonfly and sort of run in the same spot (pivoting around the same spot) right underneath dragonfly unable to attack. My friend also sees the same animation from his screen.

I found a bug where my friend and I were attacking dragonfly and after dragonfly goes away to make lavae, my character is unable to attack with any of the weapons i had (tenta spike, battle spear and ice staff). My friend was still able to attack but all my character does is run towards dragonfly and sort of run in the same spot (pivoting around the same spot) right underneath dragonfly unable to attack. My friend also sees the same animation from his screen.

I've heard of people having this issue with some client mod being used, not sure which one or if that's even still the case.

"Where Is My Beefalo" is one of the mods that bugs you like that.

Also I support revamping of boomerang bugs, also webbing not working on shores.

Also if possible to look into: spider queens spawning off-shore from lvl 3 dens, when spider den is placed right on the edge of the land.

-art

I've heard of people having this issue with some client mod being used, not sure which one or if that's even still the case.

That would be strange if it were a client mod since my friend and I have the same mods installed into our client. Wouldn't both of us have the same issue then?

The mods I use are:

Always On Status

Complete Your Map

Geometric Placement

Minimap HUD

SmartCrockPot

Just linking to http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/59470-exploit-spider-webbing-does-not-affect-you-if-walking-along-the-coast/#entry688941  (about webbing not effecting you on the coast)

I just wanted to chime in that I've seen this as well, though I guess I was distracted enough by the game that it didn't lodge in my memory.  So, "Seconded."

-abs

There's an extra little "ledge" of land on the outside of the world that you can step on. You can get around walls on the outside of the world with this too. The question is at this point in time is it a bug or a game mechanic?

Main Build: 158063

Beta Build: 158064

Changes

• Flying creatures will no longer trigger Bee Mines and Tooth Traps

• Relics will now turn into Broken Relics when they are being smashed, which can be repaired by players

Bug Fixes

• Fixed crash when a player disconnects while being harassed by a Splumonkey

• Fixed crash when a player disconnects while travelling through a Wormhole

• Fixed crash when a player disconnects while repairing Broken clockworks

• Fixed bug where players sometimes slide along the ground when picking Tumbleweeds

If you sleep in fur roll as wolfgang, wolfgang's max hp does not change in time. For example above 225 hunger his max hp is all dynamic though if you sleep in a fur roll, the max hp becomes fixed and the value will be the amount when you first slept. Although when you wake up game fixes it according to your hunger level, while you are sleeping there seems to be a problem. Since it fixes your max hp while sleeping in fur roll, you have to sleep more in fur roll which makes this equipment really inefficient compared to sleeping in tent.

This concept is not same when you sleep inside tent.

steps to reproduce: go above 225 hunger or wait till your hunger is under 105. Sleep in fur roll and observe that max hp is fixed although his max hp is dynamic above 225 and below 105.

That would be strange if it were a client mod since my friend and I have the same mods installed into our client. Wouldn't both of us have the same issue then?

The mods I use are:

Always On Status

Complete Your Map

Geometric Placement

Minimap HUD

SmartCrockPot

I also tested fighting against Dragonfly by myself in a new server with the exact same mods installed and I had no issue. Does it have anything to do with the second player?

I also found a bug where I could not pass through a wall that had 0 health in that game with my friend vs the dragonfly. My friend could pass through the wall though. I could only pass through walls I destroyed myself. But walls that he destroyed were completely impassable to me.

Archived