[Gameplay] - Mod Configuration Values on the Right Row Saving Incorrectly

Rayalan

Bug Submission:

Category: Gameplay

Issue Title: Mod Configuration Values on the Right Row Saving Incorrectly

Issue Description: Whenever I try to change the values on the right row, it saves it incorrectly and changes to the lowest value possible. Also happens with no mods enabled. I'm not sure what category this should be in: either Gameplay or Balance. I've also noticed that a one of my mods randomly crashes (and it's not the same one every time) and they aren't out-dated. But they always have the same error, and freezes the game.

Steps to Reproduce: I would say that the cause of this was one of the updates, but I'm not sure though.

Thanks for reporting this @Rayalan. We've got a fix for this that will be pushed in the next update, as well as the boolean config value bug (that @rezecib is referring to).

When approximately is the update going to release, if I may so ask?

@Rayalan, There is a mod configuration bug right now with options that are mapped to "false". Are you trying to change options that have two values, or something else? Give some examples of ones that aren't working :razz:

For example, I am trying to configure your "Throwable Spears" mod. I change the settings of the two options (#1:# Uses on Large, #2:Check Range) that is on the right of the screen. I changed the values to a higher number (i.e. #1: 150 uses, #2: No) and I apply the changes and as it transitions to the mod list, I click it again, and It saves to the lowest value possible (#1: 2 uses, 2# defaulted onto yes.) However, all the changes that I've done on the opposite side of the other two options (i.e. Miss Small Creatures, # Uses on Small) persisted as it should have.

e777e92c2ae3c32e5f44e5dcf4532742.jpg

@Rayalan, that's what this thread is reporting mate. Options on the right side of all mods configs weren't saving.

In addition to this, mods that used = true or = false instead of = "something" or = 1 for particular options also weren't saving.

Both being addressed as PeterA said, next update. That update will be published in approximately as long as a piece of string.

@Rayalan, that's what this thread is reporting mate. Options on the right side of all mods configs weren't saving.

In addition to this, mods that used = true or = false instead of = "something" or = 1 for particular options also weren't saving.

Both being addressed as PeterA said, next update. That update will be published in approximately as long as a piece of string.

Approximately means showing that is almost, but not THAT accurate. Though that is a good answer to others, but maybe not to ones that like to know when, like me. I understand though.

@outseeker, Yeah, Rayalan is the OP though. I asked for more detail and he delivered :razz:

Your welcome, rezecib ;)

@_Q_, No, it's supposed to be fixed next hotfix, which will hopefully be today. Getting so much flak on my mods because of this :(

I have only 1 mod with config, but wasted like 2 hours today before checking the forums:D

Archived