You're melting in summer? The solution is here!

summer_style_wip_by_milleniumcount-d78gm

Bathing Suit

Works like clothing.

(you say it is nonsense to wear something additional to get the effect of wearing less? pah that is the Don't Starve way)

It just works like a reverse breezy/puffy vest in slowing down the heat rise, and it is really neat (bathing like a gentleman)

Also, how about letting food like the fruit medley have a little bit of cooling properties, too. Give them different foods more uses, yo.

Do0gPQC.png

Good stuff! We've got some additional cooling equipment and food on the way for sure.

Can I smell Ice Cream......<3

Just to throw out a quick idea, maybe you could jump into the ponds with a bathing suit to cool off further?

Yay, but think of empty your inventory because it will get all wet. I can even imagine a shake dry animation after the bath. ^^

summer_style_wip_by_milleniumcount-d78gm

Bathing Suit

Works like clothing.

(you say it is nonsense to wear something additional to get the effect of wearing less? pah that is the Don't Starve way)

It just works like a reverse breezy/puffy vest in slowing down the heat rise, and it is really neat (bathing like a gentleman)

Also, how about letting food like the fruit medley have a little bit of cooling properties, too. Give them different foods more uses, yo.

Do0gPQC.png

Why is it that all of YOUR ideas are admired by the admins? I have hell a lot of ideas, some of which I've mentioned already which would be grwat, but nooo, lets look at something that we already have (no offence, btw, great idea)!

Why is it that all of YOUR ideas are admired by the admins? I have hell a lot of ideas, some of which I've mentioned already which would be grwat, but nooo, lets look at something that we already have (no offence, btw, great idea)!

the ideas I've seen of yours...

the ideas I've seen of yours...

Hmm, you really think that this is what a noob would come up with:

Fly trap (possible to find near ponds and might grow in a simple farm or improved farm when seeds are seeded)

Underwater world (more difficult than caves, plus new giant: deep sea fish)

Beefalo and coelephant eating (since when did animals give manure from thin air? THINK about it!)

These ideas was what I cam accross that I think might be useful for the reight of giants DLC but...

I am thinking to create a mod, size of a DLC, that'll make the game harder even with codes and other mods, but I am not revealing this yet.

Hmm, you really think that this is what a noob would come up with:

Fly trap (possible to find near ponds and might grow in a simple farm or improved farm when seeds are seeded)

Underwater world (more difficult than caves, plus new giant: deep sea fish)

Beefalo and coelephant eating (since when did animals give manure from thin air? THINK about it!)

These ideas was what I cam accross that I think might be useful for the reight of giants DLC but...

I am thinking to create a mod, size of a DLC, that'll make the game harder even with codes and other mods, but I am not revealing this yet.

You're creative, just not practical.

Good stuff! We've got some additional cooling equipment and food on the way for sure.

Yay! I am not the biggest fan of the look of the ice cube hat, and I'd love some different ways to use ice, like making iced tea/cocktails or something to keep cool and kick back near a pond under a tree :)

Because his ideas are good ones.

And they're accompanied by great art.  Picture = 1000 words, just easier on the eyes. 

Crock pot ice recipes would be super-awesome!  Imagine stocking the ice box with fruit sherbet (2 fruit + 1 ice + 1 honey?), gazpacho (2 veg + 2 ice?), custard (egg + honey + ice?) and fish ice cream (hey, they do it on Iron Chef all the time!) for the hot summer months.  It would be neat if those foods could have a multiplier to their freshness if they are kept in the ice box (with a correspondingly faster spoil rate if not kept in a box).

And they're accompanied by great art.  Picture = 1000 words, just easier on the eyes. 

Crock pot ice recipes would be super-awesome!  Imagine stocking the ice box with fruit sherbet (2 fruit + 1 ice + 1 honey?), gazpacho (2 veg + 2 ice?), custard (egg + honey + ice?) and fish ice cream (hey, they do it on Iron Chef all the time!) for the hot summer months.  It would be neat if those foods could have a multiplier to their freshness if they are kept in the ice box (with a correspondingly faster spoil rate if not kept in a box).

Willow descriping cold crockpot items: I scream at icecream.

Archived