All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Yes, we will also definitely get more convenient controls for boats in solo and improved moon hail
  3. Ah yes Willow, the one we see in animated shorts working in alliance with Maxwell to capture people and bring them into the constant. Shady as Ever… But Nontheless I guess she deserves a birthday cake.
  4. Now try that again but getting hit every single time, with Wes. All bosses. You have to tank all hit from boss without dodging. Sound harder?
  5. I don't understand your argument, because a few people defended a bad boss my positions aren't valid? I've gone into extreme detail in previous threads explaining why many of the bosses are amazingly designed, they're just unintuitive and have a steep learning curve, but that can be fixed without dumbing down the fights
  6. Whohoo! Cheers to one of the Constant's original and finest! Long live the firestarter!
  7. I gave me reason, I said "I think randomness should be part of the sport." You get skills to counter all kinds of random maps, bad loot table luck, bad unexpected accidents. They are all valid factors in a game. Assuming you get what you want from the first try and assuming you have all the good luck is not random and not realistic gameplay. If we are talking about challenges, or breaking records, or being competitive, those are valid factors for all sports in the world. You make your own rules and think you didn't break any, well, it's your rules. I came for sport, I commented on sport, I thought it was more sporty, and I left it there. I admire your effort, and I didn't attack you. It was nothing personal.
  8. Congratulations! I'm going to say some stuff but I don't want to give the impression I am diminishing your accomplishment.You have completed a challenge that few would try and fewer would succeed. I frequently see no hit/ no "cheese" boss fight videos or strategies used to justify a criticised boss. It ludicrous to expect what you displayed in this video, particularly the raid bosses, as practical experience for any other player. You are so good at this game you have become the exception, not the norm. There might a few hand raises that claim they could do this too and I am sure of it, but its a tiny minority of the forum goers. Forum goers are generally more aware of strategies and game mechanics than the average player will ever know. There is always resistance to boss changes because some players are able to kill it, as if the boss dying suddenly makes the fight fair/good. My favourite example is the old pre-nerf Toadstool defenders: Source:
  9. why do you guys hate on ck so much? Every boss has its flaws in this game and I don't think we should all dogpile on one.
  10. Can I Beat The Hardest DST Challenge EVER?!? subscribe to find out....
  11. Today
  12. why are you pointing it out as if it wasn't allowed by the rules of the challenge
  13. I think they're saying they don't view it as a flaw, its fine. Mods don't justify it, mods will allow you to give yourself a handicap if you're struggling.
  14. Console summon items at this time stamp. I think randomness should be part of the sport.
  15. my challenge isn't just harder than that one, they aren't even remotely on the same league bee queen doesn't pursue you during phase 3-4 so it's one of the few instances in which ranged damage doesn't require actively avoiding the boss, dealing more damage isn't cheese
  16. No, funny would be if when playing as Walter or Wes it had a % chance to explode in the canon and release bees on them instead of being launched to the target area before exploding.
  17. There are things that are objectively bad and nobody disagrees with which is what klei should focus Misery toadstool drops Crab king drops Malbatross spawning Changing literally anything else would make a lot of people upset even if i personally would agree with those changes
  18. you only get stuff that's useful during early game as rewards from it, that'd make it pointless after looking at all plays once
  19. It's Willow's BIRTHDAY!! As the local Willow main and spokeswoman, I'd like to take today to celebrate Willow and everything she stands for! ...And burnt down! I've been a Willow main for as long as I can remember, through both her and my highs and lows. And really, that's it! She's easily one of my favorite characters in media of like, all time. It's great to see her still growing strong, so I just wanted to make a quick post celebrating her birthday today, someplace where others who also enjoyed her can dip in real quick as well!
  20. Personally think the theatre belong to cave instead of overworld. Add a natural light on top of it like a spotlight. Add relic chairs around with resting horrors as audiences while doing the play. Extra: Shadow don't attack actors during the play. Rose/flowers spawn on stage at the end of play. (Similar spawn like the plants from Forest reanimated skeleton)
  1. Load more activity