I here... ONI(RUSPHIL)

20 hours ago, zergologist said:

What is the robot's name? And the stream is on where i am right now

BCF13(name) 

16 hours ago, minespatch said:

1.Are you okay, man? Troubles at home?:wilsondisappointed:

2.Is this a sequel to the previous piece? 

1.I'm fine, but not quite. Since I'm a sentimental person I have a hard time in this world. I have problems everywhere, so I'm sad. But I'm used to it, sit, cry, it'll go away.

2.Yes:wilson_laugh:

6 hours ago, zergologist said:
  Reveal hidden contents

@Russian Philin, you don't need to be gifted by JoeW to have your subtitle changed.

It's joke? I'm just not sure I translated it right:wilson_laugh:IMG_20190206_210356.png.4b84e219ac62fbb51aadddc27f158388.pngHi, my friend)))

6 hours ago, Russian Philin said:

It's joke? I'm just not sure I translated it right:wilson_laugh:

No, if you look at @__IvoCZE__, he has over a thousand posts, a subtitle, and no title fairy sign.

Spoiler

Szczuku himself pointed it out it the "[Forum Game] - Make Up an Odd Reason to Ban the Person Above You", and what i see it's in the recent pages, and he also doesn't have the badge.

On 10.02.2019 at 11:22 PM, minespatch said:

Looks like Sir Hutchington is a parallel universe version of Mayor Truffleston of Hamlet.:wilson_ecstatic:

:wilson_ecstatic:They are similar, although sir Hutchington is kinder and better, but sometimes spiteful.

18 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

You know it's serious when you see a shinebug show up with one of these bad boys:

2000?cb=20181107011410

I'm glad I don't work at Klei ^^;

Bad shinebug:wilson_dead:

On 10.02.2019 at 11:22 PM, minespatch said:

Looks like Sir Hutchington is a parallel universe version of Mayor Truffleston of Hamlet.:wilson_ecstatic:

:wilson_ecstatic:They are similar, although sir Hutchington is kinder and better, but sometimes spiteful.

18 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

You know it's serious when you see a shinebug show up with one of these bad boys:

2000?cb=20181107011410

I'm glad I don't work at Klei ^^;

Bad shinebug:wilson_dead:

This drawing of my friend should have been posted a long time ago.

4SZJ77un328.jpg

Archived